Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Crossfader with "halfway bass killer"

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I''ve noticed that sometimes when I'm crossfading between songs, that the bass beats sometimes dosn'n "fit together" and the result is that the beats looses the "push".
One solution is to mute the bass one the deck you are crossfading from, so when you are in the middle of two songs, you only hear the bass from the song you are crossfading to...if you know what I mean.

So I wish for a automix feature that kills the bass on the deck you are crossfading from when the crossfader gets half the way over to the next deck.

Damn am I a bad to explain.. well, what do you think of the idea??

Posté Thu 07 Feb 02 @ 6:15 pm
Why don't you just use the EQ to kill the bass?

Posté Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 12:03 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Because he doesn't have two mice, that's why.

That's why I use a hardware mixer - I really need two hands to DJ.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 3:02 am
I DO use 2 hands with atomixmp3...

The solution is crossfading with the mouse (your right hand) and, when necessary, kill the bass with a shortcut (left hand).

What's more, you could do a combo-shortcut (crossfade+kill bass). Ok, it's not a good example this time, but some other times is gr8. I make this tip (multiple combo-shortcuts + mouse) in other to do some things that other djs (not having atomixmp3) would need 3 (or more) hands in order to do them.

Regards.
NoNick Dj.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 11:40 am
You don't need two mice to do two functions at once. When I want to kill the bass while I crossfade I use the PgUp and PgDn keys to control the crossfader then I hit either Q or P (Depends which desk) which I assigned to kill the bass.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 7:46 pm
Yes.. but what I wanted was that Atomixmp3 automaticly kills the bass when I use the "automix" button.

Posté Fri 08 Feb 02 @ 9:45 pm
DJ TIGER:
I WANT TO MIX AND RECORD WITH FX'S

AND THEN SAVE MY MIX

ATOMIX OLD VERSION WAS GOOD FOR THIS
BUT THIS NEW TRIAL IS NOT GOOD FOR THIS

BPM ----- TO BPM A AND B PLAYERS DON'T MATCH
VOLUME EITHER DON'T MATCH
PITCH NONE

SYNCHRO DOES NOT HAPPEN

Posté Sat 09 Feb 02 @ 7:26 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
I don't think you know how to use the program properly. Play around with it for a little longer. I would avoid using the auto-mix - do it by hand! it is a lot more fun.

Also, if you want access to all the features, buy the program!!!

Posté Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 2:28 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)