Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet How about more than two desks???

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'd like to see mebbie three or four desks, this way you could do a vs mix on two desks, whil preparing to mix into a third song, Mebbie...
:-D

Posté Tue 12 Feb 02 @ 5:54 pm
Until such a feature is added (if it ever is), you can use the mutliple instances feature.

Posté Wed 13 Feb 02 @ 3:35 am
Maybe you can try step-recording, Record on the two decks and save it, then mix that track you have just recorded with the other one.

See what i am saying?
Dave .. *

Posté Sat 16 Feb 02 @ 2:54 am
I would like to have those three (or more) decks too! If you wanna make a nice mix and put it on minidisc or something it's a lotta work to have to record a mix and then play it again to put in another song. Opening multiple instances works, but you don't have the advantage of beatmatching etc with those other two songs that you are playing.
Paul

Posté Sun 17 Feb 02 @ 2:21 pm
a third deck wouldn't need to be cross-faded into just a volume control would be needed. This would be great for when you've added an extra drum beat track to a song and want to carry it through the mix and into the next track for continuity. Also it all you'd need to do add acapella's.

I'm sure not many of us run atomixmp3 maximised (well not those who run at a resolution greater than 640 X 480) so maybe you could do it as a second smaller window. This wouldn't confuse beginners as they wouldn't need it to be open.

On another note how about setting it so that when it maximises it goes to the resoution setting your monitor is currently operating at.

It would be great if the current skins fitted futre versions as I know it takes these boys a fair amount of time to churn them out and it would be a shame for the hard work to just disappear.

Are any more sound effects planned, a vocoder type effect or a sound effect that triggers every 4, 8 or 16 beats. I'm just looking at some of the bells and whistles at expensive end of the market that would be nice to play with on the PC. SOme way of controlling or editing the effects in the program would be and improvement. Jim Nordic's adjustable cut rate plug-un is quality, but the way it is adjusted by whether it is the 1st, 2nd or 3rd time it is run is a little undesirable and i often find myself forget one setting is due next and running a cut every 4 beats instead of 8 or 16.

I've seen the addition of a looping function requested a few times that would make things easier, but I'm doing fine but with hitting my number to play the same cue point repeatadly (better for small loops but it works well).

Being able to set more than 5 cue points per track is a small addition but it would help, also being able to select cue points or nudging the non active track would be nice. When cutting back and forth between tracks its sometimes impossible to change the active track.

One more small change, there are keyboard shortcuts for moving the crossfader left and right ost but there is not one for centring it.

These are small minor improvements, with most of them needing very little code, It would be awesome if they were in version 2.2.

Cheers for a great product

**CARPET**

Posté Tue 19 Feb 02 @ 9:26 pm
i remember in the previous version of atomix you could open another atomix which would give you 4 decks only thing is you would have to manually match beats- in v2.0 all you would need to do is enable multi instance in the options menu - you have to restart atomix in order for it to take effect, now open atomix minimize it and open up the other one - presto you can have 6, or even 8 decks going - not that you would need that many. hope this helps.

Posté Sat 23 Feb 02 @ 11:55 pm
Beatmatching fuction on multiple instances could make the job a lot easier ofcourse! hint hint

Posté Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 1:32 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
YES def need to be able to beatmatch between 4 decks... you would be able to make your own tracks up out of loops...i.e. a drum loop, a vocal loop, a synth loop and a spare channel to mix in the next song.... WORK ON IT GUYS IT WOULD SELL YOU A HEAP!

Posté Thu 12 Jun 03 @ 3:11 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is a feature I have been pushing for for ages now. Glad to see some more of you agree

Posté Fri 13 Jun 03 @ 2:05 am
we agree, but will it be considered!!!!????

Posté Sun 15 Jun 03 @ 2:15 pm
Yeah i think that would be real good, some of the mixes u could create then would be awesome, you would have to have beat matching on all decks, this would make it a lot easier. :-)

Posté Tue 17 Jun 03 @ 3:22 pm
it would be very useful.

Posté Wed 18 Jun 03 @ 3:21 am
nashHome userMember since 2003

Posté Sun 22 Jun 03 @ 2:10 am
Hi you all...
when i started as a Dj 17 years ago i had 3 vinylplayers (technis 1200) , 2 cd and 1 sampler..
so i can se the use of 2-3 atomix at the same time
and be able to beatmatch all of them..
i realy hope this happends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj Dimitri sweden

Posté Sat 12 Jul 03 @ 5:41 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Although this topic is called the whish list it would be appreciated if some of the team couold elaborate on some of our whishes once in a while

Posté Sat 12 Jul 03 @ 10:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)