Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Problems downloading skins

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I downloaded the new Pioneer-skins, but every time I got an error message: Zip-file is damaged!
What do I make wrong? Can anyone help me, please?

Posté Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 3:38 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
What's the name of the skin you're talking about? Normally this means 2 things: OR you didn't download the whole zip file (or IE did ;-)), OR the file wasn't right compressed. If you tell me which skin you're talking about, I can try to download it too so I can see if I get the same problem. If not, I can e-mail you the bpm and XML files, so you can put them in your skin folder.

Greetz, ikke

Posté Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 4:10 pm
Hello Ikke,
thank you very much for your help! I like to download CDJ 500 + CDJ 500 light. Please try it out?
I don´t know, what I make wrong.I´ve downloaded a few skins before without any problems.
I can´t open the zip-file. I have Windows Xp and the free version of Atomix 2.0 . I tried in Winzip, too. It doesn´work!
Thank you very much in advance!

Posté Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 10:24 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Try to use a download manager like gozilla. Sometimes that helps!

Posté Wed 19 Dec 01 @ 11:25 pm
First of all thank you very much for your help!
I tried it with the GetRight download-manager. It doesn´t work! I can download everything from other sites, but not these skins.
I can´t believe, that I´m the only one with this problem.
Is there a possibility to make them available on C-net with the Demo-version?

Posté Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 12:50 am
Wel, for me they work both. I use IE 6 and WinZip 8.0, and I can extract the files without any problem. Give me your e-mailadres, I'll send them directly.

Greetz, ikke

Posté Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 8:44 am
Thank you very much, Ikke!
I got following error message from Winzip:
warning (C:Programme/Atomixmp3/skins/cdj-500.zip): extra 2 bytes at beginning or within Zip file (attempting to process anyway)
error in file #1: bad zip file offset (error local header signature not found): 0
(attempting to recompensate)
Extracting CDJ-500.BMP
Error: unexpected end of file encountered
Error: invalid compressed data to inflate

I now think, that this has to be a problem with Windows XP.
I´ll try again later on and let you know.

Posté Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 1:50 pm
OK, I hope it'll work because I'm also going to install XP next week, and I wouldn't like to get the same problems as you have!

Greetz, ikke

Posté Thu 20 Dec 01 @ 5:47 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I wouldn't worry too much about it Ikke... I'm running XP... Never had any problems downloading the skins.

Posté Fri 21 Dec 01 @ 1:58 am
(nt = no text)

Posté Wed 09 Jan 02 @ 12:06 pm
help me! i've downloaded a few skins and none of them work. i have winzip but they still don't work. can someone help me please...... thanks a lot.

Posté Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 5:38 am
alreaHome userMember since 2003
Did you managed to unzip the files or not?

Adrien

Posté Fri 11 Jan 02 @ 8:55 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)