Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet the best skin - janosch please read

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i cant use xml so im asking if someone prefrebably janosch would make this -
pioneer cdj 1000
with a more realistic mixer (im not sayin the other one is bad but the decks deserve better) plus would it be possible for the jog wheels to scratch like the real decks

Posté Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 1:23 am
necigarPRO InfinityMember since 2003
janosch,the cdj1000 is great! I feel that the cue bank of controls need to be closer to a play button or once cue bank is activated it plays. Keep up the great work. I wish you new how to make a reverse play option:), that would really kick it up a notch!

Posté Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 1:35 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Speaking of skins.... didn't we used to have local bpm's in the info window? Is that still possible?

Posté Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 2:59 am
Oh yeah ... that function is still there - if you are familiar with XML coding and the way its set up ... all you have to do is add in "Lbpm" along with its position in the window. I modified the code for the JN Classic to display the local BPM. Just copy this and paste over the existing text ....

Cue: %3,51End:%110,17BPM: %110,34Local: %110,50Level: %102,2| | | |"/

Cue: %3,51End:%110,17BPM: %110,34Local: %110,50Level: %102,2| | | |"/

(Hopefully this will display correctly in the forum window)

Posté Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 4:09 am

Posté Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 4:14 am
Hi,
i have upload a updated version of the skin with kill-bend function and local bpm in the info-windows.
And i have add some lights in the windows to have a better view at the sliders. I hope it helps.
Maybe i will create other controls.

Scratch with the wheels is not supported in Version 2.1. Maybe in future updates
otherwise i had done it.

Posté Wed 03 Apr 02 @ 3:32 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)