Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Janosch .... be ready, I'm coming

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Helloz guyz'n'girlz

Today is the day I start skinning Atomix ... Be ready to review my skins. I want to release at least as many skin as Janosch ... :) I might be starting posting skins like Wenesday or maybe before, depends on my girlfriend preventing from touching my computer.

I hope I'll stand the comparaison for quality.

Posté Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 2:18 pm
AwaxHome userMember since 2002
Oh, by the way, my name is Awax ;-) forgot to login before posting.

Posté Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 2:21 pm
ok let's go.
But please tell us wich skins you have make so i can save time to make doubles.

greetz,
Janosch

Posté Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 3:28 pm
AwaxHome userMember since 2002
Actually, I am not doing skins inspired by real CD player like you do but something more like 100% "out-of-my-brain" ones.

So, feel free to do any piece of appliance you want, I won't fight you on this ground (or maybe not ;-))

Posté Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 7:15 pm
Showdown: Janosch vs. Awax ... 100% down and dirty !!!!!!!!!

I like the idea of making skins not based on actual hardware. Its more creative that way.

Now Corpse needs some competition !!!

Posté Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 8:23 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The actual hardware based skins are strikingly perfect. However, in the effort to perserve the original feel of the hardware piece being imitated, there is always going to be a lot of wasted space. Look at the latest one... AMDJ pro400. WOW, what a piece of work. I actually have one of these units, and this skin is practically an exact duplicate. The only problem is that so much of the workable space is used up that the music library browsing windows are left smaller and smaller. It's kind of a trade off. Each of us has to decide if it's worth it.

Great job skinners!!!

Posté Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 9:12 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)