Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet My "Classic - Tranier Edition" is up @ my site .....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Sat 27 Apr 02 @ 5:59 pm
not bad trip. it's cool. one suggestion. make the rhythm window solid black. have the active rhythm curve be like green for the rhythm curve, and have inactive desk be black. i say this so that you can drag it a little bit to make it catch up, or just little minor adjustments, like how you can if you're cueing up a record and beatmatching it. i think if you did that it'd be sweet.

phatty720
dave

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 1:07 am
that is a really good suggestion ... except i am trying to replicate a CD player here. But I can do both.

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 3:31 am
hey it's cool trip. i know what you're sayin'. but see with a cd player you at least have some sort of jog dial so you move forward or backward in real small increments. so the use of seeing a rhythm curve for just one desk would be to either move it forward really hold it for a real small amount of time to let the other song kind of catch up. i think with having that it would really give the feel of manual beatmatching. but that's just my opinion. i don't know if anyone else feels the same way. i could make it but this is your skin mod, so aside from doing the 800x600 i won't interfere.

phatty720
dave

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 10:26 am
whoops typo. i mean to move it forward really quick, or to hold it to let the other song catch up

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 10:27 am
or how about this.. even better idea yet. rhythm backround..black. chan1..black chan2..black. that way, you see no actual rhythm curve, but you can still scratch it and make minor adjustments. now THAT would be a lot more realistic. it would still all be by ear. i know that when i used turntables i made a lot of minor adjustments by either speeding up the record real quick with my hand or holding it for an extremely short amount of time with my finger. but again.. that's just me and my two cents. what do you think?

phatty720
dave

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 11:11 am
Done !!!!!!!

http://www.freewebz.com/dap/JN Classic - Trainer 2nd Edition.zip

The thing is that I am replicate a very basic CD player here. I am looking at a stanton s500 which doesn't a jog dial. So I want to practice with the most primitive controls here.

But dave ... how is that going for you ? Are you getting the hang of it ?

Enjoy !!!

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 5:26 pm
And please don't bother modding it to 800 x 600. I seldomly use this skin. It it would be GREATLY appreciated if you can do the classic mod !!

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 5:28 pm
it's helpin' out. i still love using atomix and using the auto beatmatching to make great sounding stuff.. but i used the trainer for about an hour last night.. it was definitely fun. it took a long time but eventually i would end up beatmatching some songs. it gives a greater feeling of accomplishment. what's sweet is that you can beatmatch the two on the trainer, set a loop on each, leave for like 20 minutes.. come back and their still in synch. i think that's kinda cool.

yeah i'm gonna do the classic mod. i really can't do it until at least thursday night or friday tho, this is my last week of classes and i can't be screwin' around like i usually do.

phatty720
dave

Posté Sun 28 Apr 02 @ 9:31 pm
The server returned and erroe response:
403 = Forbidden

Aborting

...might want to take a look at that

Posté Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 1:50 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)