Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet My new skin will be delayed...

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

...due to the unfortunate and VERY annoying problems with my friggin PC.. I have no clue what's been causing these crashes every 5-20 minutes any time the OS is loaded but it SEEMS to have stopped so I hope it will stay functional for atleast a couple of days...

As stated in http://www.atomixmp3.com/forum/display.html?forum=6&topic=930 my work in progress can be seen at ftp://atomix-skin-project@2tall.no-ip.info

I have some screenshots of my work on the actual skin and I have also made a skin of my schematic drawing (called EksPee-rience) which in my humble oppinion is VERY ugly but still very clean and easy to use or modify.

The actual skin will probably take a lot longer than anticipated earlier.. I've been saying "at the end of this weekend" for months now.. but you can clearly see by the test-renders that most of it is done, I just have to take the time and finish it up.

...just thought you might now since I've been kinda quite here due to my PC problems :o)

Posté Tue 07 May 02 @ 10:45 pm
PS.
That FTP is located on the same PC mentioned above... it's working at the moment but don't be surprised if you get a "server unreachable", just try again later :)
DS

Posté Tue 07 May 02 @ 10:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)