Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Rythm curve ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Would it be possible to move the rythm curve so it was vertical instead of horizontal.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:46 am
That would be cool but atm it's not possible..

Another option(/attribute) I'd like for the beatgraph would be to have deck 1 and 2 separated by a "mirror"-line instead of overlayed.
That way a horizontal grach would have deck one just as the original beatgraph and deck 2 mirrored so that they both share the same zero-line or perhaps the same max-line (when the peaks touch eachother they tunes are matched)

Having this option on a vertical beatgraph would make some pretty stylistic beatgraphs possible... for example a smoke-pillar look sould be very easy to achieve but maybe I'm just daydreaming? :o)

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 2:16 pm
bluffHome userMember since 2002
is it possible to make 2 windows with the rhythm curves ?

i have there a good idea...

Posté Mon 08 Jul 02 @ 7:35 pm
that is already possible bluff, it is in some skins already

Posté Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 1:39 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Really which skin has 2 rythm windows haven't come across it.

.:DJ Homeboy:.

Posté Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 2:52 pm
It must be, otherwise the option(when skinning) to specify which channel(s) are displayed in a beatgraph would be useless.. haven't seen one around but dividing it into to separate beatgraphs is already possible.. the option to flip/rotate them isn't available yet.

*hmmm*... one big, joined, standard beatgraph and 2 miniature beatgraphs for each deck... good be cool... :o)

Posté Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 4:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)