Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet I am looking for a skin that can be used in multi instance mode and....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

have both skins be shown in full view on the screen (no overlapping windows of the 2 atomix programs). I use atomix on my laptop and the screen is 13.3 and the default skin even in 1024 x 768 res overlaps with the other window. Do smaller skins exist, maybe with adjustable window size or an option to get rid of the bottom portion? Thanks.

Posté Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 9:02 pm
ok this is the best idea i ever heared in this forum! i am anounymes or so(!) because this is my work to do!
this will get great then you can mix with 4 turntabels - this you wish isn´t it ? ok i start ...

Posté Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 10:12 pm
ooops no i don´t start. then you can´t use your ext.mixer!
but i have a good idea for those who want to write this skin.

Make two skins. make them so that the rythm curves direktly over them are and for that i or you must know if it is possible to make zones which are transparent ? so you can throw 2 windows over the other...oh my english is so bad - i am sorry.
i think nobody can understand me...*tears-are-rolling*

Posté Wed 10 Jul 02 @ 10:18 pm
Hi, its me the guy who posted the topic. Thnks for your interest. Although I do admit I am having trouble understanding you! Are you saying you're making a skin suitable for multi instance atomix playback? If so let me know when you have it posted. thanx

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 4:20 am
I've said I will do a 640x480-skin for ages now but I just haven't got the time for skinmaking...
It wouldn't be that hard to do 2 rather simple 1024x384 or maybe 512x768 skins that have can be lined up to fill the screen..
The way I understand it you can set the skinsize to whatever you please however using non-standard screenresolutions might become a problem if you maximize the window.. (= no Maximize-button on such skins:)

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 1:21 pm
How do you adjust the skin size?

Posté Thu 11 Jul 02 @ 9:11 pm
That's something the creator of the skin does.. you can set width and height for the skin and as I see it you can set those parameters as you please..

Posté Fri 12 Jul 02 @ 10:18 am
I am waiting for your 640x480 skin Tommy2tall, as soon as possible!!! For me that is the only way to visualize it on my TV screen. Thanks!

Posté Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 11:38 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)