Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Changing skins.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

pbintlHome userMember since 2002
Hello all,
I have tried to do as the website has suggested by copying the skins from the winzip file to the location of atomixmp3. When I look in the C: directory and find the skins in the atomix directory there are skins there in the skins extension but when I open atomixmp3. and try to change the default skin there are no other skins there except the default skin. What I am I doing wrong?
Thanks.

Posté Sun 08 Sep 02 @ 2:44 am
You have to put it in the skin folder. Not just the Atomixmp3 folder

Posté Sun 08 Sep 02 @ 6:12 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You have to extract them to the "skins" directory. Not copy them.

Posté Sun 08 Sep 02 @ 1:19 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Also, make sure you extracting all the files in the zip. You sould have a .bmp file and a .xml file with the same name.

Grimm

Posté Sun 08 Sep 02 @ 2:57 pm
Hello all ....again.
Sorry for the delay in response to all your helpful suggestions. The skins are in the skin folder and were there all along but, there is still a problem in that they are not in the "choose skins" directory. When I click on the Atomixmp3 folder I see the "Add ons" and "more skins" folders and the files are in there with the .xml and .bmp's respectively. I initially extracted the files accordingly in their entirety and they are all there in the "more skins" folder but I just can't get them in the "choose skins" directory. I must be doing something silly. Any other ideas?
Many thanks for all of your help and continued support & keep up the great work with the Atomixmp3 product.
Cheers!

Posté Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 3:06 am
IN my computer with atomix v2.0 only work the dragonballz skin, the others send me a error message and close me the atomix, what i do????.

Gato DJ

PLEASE HEELLLPPMMEEEE

Posté Sat 26 Oct 02 @ 11:24 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Just use the 2.1 version. Why are you using the 2.0 ?

Posté Sat 26 Oct 02 @ 4:17 pm
i have a problem' iwant to know how i changing skin

Posté Mon 28 Oct 02 @ 7:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)