Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet What do you want from a new skin?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Since winter comes i can see the need for a new skin.
Iam waiting your desires for this new skin.
colors of curves, where you want the buttons etc.

Thanks

Posté Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 1:48 pm
something really "clubby" ... flashy but proffesional looking! ;)

Posté Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 8:22 pm
yes i agree with t-bone!!! and not too many features on the skin

Posté Sun 15 Sep 02 @ 11:51 pm
ok here we go adelfe
1st keep good working in 800 X 600 it really helps
2nd it has to be simple like greece pro (my favorite).
3rd i need cue play but not cue sets i mean about 1.2.3.4.5.etc because it is really stupid when you want to cue a song in 6 different positions and then by accident you cue it again and everything from begining .....or you can put cue set at one side and cue play in a opposite side
4th personnaly i like clear colours on wav like red and green but your colour selection was ok but it needs time for getting used.BUT generally i need a dark skin like greece pro
5th i would like a wider wave screen just 1/2 time more than greece pro
6th i would like sliders and no buttons for volume eq etc...i dont know if you can make bigger sliders for eq
7th i dont like logos on the wav screen it is not good for concentration:)
8th Effect buttons has to be small (my personaly oppinion) i use loop buttons much more than effect buttons.the loop buttons are perfect in size
9th i need a ,seperated for each player,screen eq i mean that one that you have in greece pro in center just under the wav screen and if it is possible to be like the old stile ( me belones) :)
10 th do i ask for too much?

with respect
cj-dimitris.T
e-mail me if you have questions to explain my thoughts in greek dimitris_tsanak@hotmail.com

Posté Mon 16 Sep 02 @ 10:56 pm
A real looking turntabvle setup. One that has two turntables and a mixer with the volumes and crossfader etc... It would be great if you could drag the turntables to make it scratch.

-MixMasterMatt

Posté Tue 17 Sep 02 @ 12:25 am
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To Dj T-Bone & dj_walkers
Please be more specific. Open greece pro and write down what you like and what not in this skin.

To dimitris_tsanak
I was thinking to go at 1024 res but i will stay in 800x600 waiting for someone to find a program converter for resolutions.
About i simple skin i would like for a new user to can see all features of atomix on the desk.
You are rigth for cue set and go buttons i will change them. It happens to me sometimes.
About the colors in the wav screen is easy to modify the skin.xml file and replase with the colors you want.
About the wider wave screen ok.
About sliders i thing is not easy to use.
About logos in wav screen ok. (i hope atomix team like that)
You are right about effect and loop buttons i will change them.
About (belones) i try alot but they dont work like the real one.
My thing is to use the same like greece pro but for deck one line. So when beats comes together u will be sure that the mixing will be perfect.

To MixMasterMatt there are some good skin based on turntables. Look for it.

Thans to all
mixalis

Posté Sun 22 Sep 02 @ 12:23 pm
good idea for the beating show only the online deck if i understand right but.you should change the way becouse the color on the beat at the end are not clear .I will try to write it in greek if you dont understand me.Ta lampakia apo to eq otan baraei to beat sto terma tous (tilt) den fenontai kala isws na xreiastoun alla colors ekei.

Posté Sun 22 Sep 02 @ 1:46 pm
sorry i forgot to ask,is it possible a third deck? i forgot to ask.If it is possible it will be nice but be carefull at the preview i have to have only preview at the active desk only:)

Posté Sun 22 Sep 02 @ 1:53 pm
(nt = no text)

Posté Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 12:05 pm
I'll be getting a new harddrive next week so I will finally have the space to re-install Photoshop and Lightwave 3D to continue the work on my skin (anyone misse me and my "it's going to be ready soon"-posts? :)

I'll have a good and thorough read of this post when I get home and maybe I'll get a few usefull ideas...
however, my creative skills have been put aside lately: found myself a girl and when she's not around I've become addicted to a new game called BattleField 1942 so I might not get to work right away :o)

Posté Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 9:30 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)