Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet Classic - PaLm edition or the Numark SVGA - bside 45 HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello guy's,

I need a favor from you, as you can see have i selected your skins as the best ones.

But my problem is that i am thinking of a way to keep both-side's happy one side are my Dj's who use atomixmp3 at the busy nights (whe only work with dj's from Thursday till Sunday) and on the other side are my bartenders who use Atomixmp3 at the slower day's hours (till 20:00 and from monday till wendsday the whole day) the dj's like ofcorse the full option Atomixmp3 like your skins are now, but the bartenders find it much to complex all these sliders and buttons.
So i ask you both could you make the same skin but then without: the equalizer, loops, effects, beatmix button, volume sliders and for the recordcase leave only the Options, Search, samples and Mp3 buttons.
That would make everybody happy.

Please Help me out here because i suck in making skins.

P.S. Does sombody now how whe could convince everybody to get a good Dynamics Processor in atomixmp3, because my bartenders really hate it that the volume will chance afther a few songs the gain will raise and the sound will get dissorted.
I advices a build in automatic gain control (AGC) like Audiostocker pro i now xaudio, bpm studio and OTSJUKE are using one and the result is that even your wurst mp3 will sound good!.

Thanx for the help,

Salva

Posté Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 12:49 pm
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Heee will nobody help me out here???.

Posté Thu 10 Oct 02 @ 9:21 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)