Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Sound LAGS across left-right channels after prolonged use!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,

For some reason, after prolonged use, one of the decks tends to lag across the left-right channels. Like an echo. For example, the right channel plays the beat first followed suit by the left channel, a bit later. so there's a double-beat. My settings are 3D Soundcard (SBLive!), Hard Mix output to a mixer. I have to restart AtomixMP3 before the lag goes away. Its terrible as I don't dare bring my system out for a live gig as I'm afraid this will happen. I already have a booking for next week, but may not be able to perform due to this lag problem! Please advice....

Posté Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 7:39 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Apparently it is a bug with the memory settings of your application. Please check your version because there are some known problems with the 1.11 version!

Moreover, if you want to be sure you have no problem with memory, buy win2k !

Posté Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 2:04 pm
I am using win2k professional with 288MB of RAM and a dual P3 733 system... So much power, yet still lags. I'm using version 1.12 of AtomixMP3... Any recommendations to solve this problem? Should the new BETA 1.2 solve this problem? Anyway, another question... Should there be a new version release, how would I go about obtaining it? As I'm given a lifetime of free upgrades correct? Well do get back to me soon... My gig is in a weeks time... Really looking forward to it, unfortunately due to the lag problem, may have to cancel. :(

Posté Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 6:53 pm
Sorry, forgot to login... The last message was posted by me. :)

Posté Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 6:54 pm
RiscHome userMember since 2003
Yeh the updates will be posted to you as a download link to the e-mail that you entered when purchasing atomxmp3.

-= R ! S C =-
Team Atomix

Posté Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 8:48 pm
OK, that's cool, but how about my problem with the lag? :)

Posté Mon 05 Feb 01 @ 9:22 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've experienced the problem you've described only once. As soon as I stopped the track, and started playing it it was back to normal. I only run on a 450Cel with 256mb ram, also with a SBLive!. That was the one and only time it happened to me and I haven't been able to "force" the bug to show again. Only thing I can think of is try running Atomix after a re-boot. Dont have anything running in the background unless you absolutely need it and see if the problems happens again.

Posté Tue 06 Feb 01 @ 9:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)