Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VDJ 1.08 console ver.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

OjLenoHome userMember since 2003
Will there be a 1.08 coming out for the hercules DJ console version? And when might we expect it?

Thanks!

Posté Thu 25 Dec 03 @ 12:18 am
bump

Posté Fri 26 Dec 03 @ 10:07 pm
They sure know how to make the competition look good! ;)

Posté Fri 26 Dec 03 @ 11:15 pm
MimUKPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I also would have have expected it to be released simultaniously as one of the new features listed is:

> effect and loop indicator on djconsole.

It should just be a case of compiling a new djconsole executable and uploading.

I also wish we could register our console version, so our profiles indicate this and not Demo / no license user.

Posté Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 12:21 pm
So when might we see 1.08 for the console?

Posté Sat 27 Dec 03 @ 11:24 pm
your guess is as good as mine!!

Atomix could have given us an indication when they released it to full registered users a few days ago.

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 12:41 am
Well yeah, I'm just waiting for a teamster to reply. Hopefully it will be out before new year's eve. :)

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 1:39 am
well there are internal staff moderating these forums today, so they should know.......

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 1:08 pm
Maybe they think if they treat us badly enough, we might want to give them even more money?

Comercial suicide's another name for it...

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 5:38 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
we don't know!!! The development team doesn't tell us everything they are doing.

There's no need to continue to hurl insults at the team.
if any of us who have read this thread had any information to give you, we would have given it.
Based on the improvements listed in the history page, I'd guess that yes, there will be an upgrade to 1.08 for console users. If I were you, I would assume that they will release it as soon as it's ready. They won't finish it, then hold on to it just to see what kind of insults you come up with. When it's ready it'll be released.

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 6:15 pm
apologies.....

I can understand your frustration as you can imagine ours.

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 7:37 pm
spodboyHome userMember since 2003
I look forward to it as i need some stable software to use with this console so I can actaully play to a crowd without having to resort back to my technics and vynil :P Nothing wrong with my dj console cept for the software crashing on me randomly.

Posté Thu 01 Jan 04 @ 12:37 pm
"If I were you, I would assume that they will release it as soon as it's ready. They won't finish it, then hold on to it just to see what kind of insults you come up with. When it's ready it'll be released."

I have to agree with Rick there!

Posté Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 1:28 am
I have to feel for the people who bought the console expecting it to work correctly. I have a American DJ promix.They have never updated the software.And wont reply to emails about it .So it sits in the back room collecting dust.Also if any of these devices are USB 1.1 they will never work properly. Their is not enough bandwidth and speed to handle scratching.This is the problem with Stantons finalscratch.Their is to much lag time . That is why it wont work in windows.ALCAtect has been trying to get digiscratch working for a year now.Instead of trying to get a slow interface working with software .Try building a controller using USB 2.0 or firewire . Then the programers at least has a fair chance of suceeding at their jobs. If I bought a car and the computer system didn't work it would get fixed right away .Because of the lemon law they have no choice . They have to buy it back if it can't be fixed. What would happen if they passed a law for computer hardware?

Posté Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 4:26 am
I was inquiring about the lag time before and when I received my controller. There is some lag and that could have been averted with a 2.0 connection. I don't understand why hercules didn't dev 2.0 either, however it is serving a purpose that i need it for, a crossfader for VDJ. So although I feel the unit was a bit expensive for the crossfader (and i am hoping they fix the minor crossfader glitch in an update) I am happy. I even got a consol with the sound card not functioning properly, but I don't want to use that anyway. I will not get any more controllers until I see a 2.0. I do have to say bravo to VDJ. I really do enjoy your recordcase, especially now in 8.0. I am setting up a competitors recordcase (you should all know which program) and it's driving me crazy. I am using it though because I need the karaoke interface. It will be good eventually, it is just a lot of work. I am sending my other dj's out with VDJ and am planning to us it myself with the DAC-2 controller. I would love to see VDJ work with the multi channel soundcard I have. Or maybe I can't figure it out. Don't know yet.. Happy New Year everyone and keep mixing into 2004! Thanks VDJ for a great year!

Posté Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 5:42 am
That one is easy .Go into setup and highlight the kind of sound card you are using also if you are using headphones or not.To use headphones correctly you need a dual channel card . Or it will split the channel.Those pictures are the setting.Just highlight the one you have.

Posté Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 8:14 am
Dig,

I should have clarified. The channels don't split into a mixer as in PCDJ FX, or do they. Maybe I have a glitch. Can't seem to get one side to come out of one stereo channel and a second out of the other. In order to accomplish this I have to use my internal soundcard and the Gigaport.
Thanks.

Posté Fri 02 Jan 04 @ 5:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)