Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet AtommixMP3 needs a Vocoder effect

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I think someone should try to add a vocoder effect, like the voice sound in "california love - 2pac, Troutman" to AtomixMP3. DjCorpse... this ones for you yo.

Posté Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 6:42 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Nope, it's mine. ;) Almost ready. I have the source code, only have to add some lines and compile.

Posté Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 10:54 am
yeah, i found i gang of sorce codes, but I'm not good at making it work with atomixMP3, aight ikke good luck yo.

Posté Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 9:43 pm
Maybe you can give the URL's? I also have some, but the more, the better!

Posté Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 7:26 pm
The one i had i think was the easiest and most obvious to find, got it of the zerius page - http://zerius.com/vocoder/ -
from there i just browsed the links.

Posté Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 3:11 am
I know, but Zerius isn't realtime. I tried to make a realtime effect out of a non-realtime-one, but got loads of memory probs. Now I'm using other (realtime) sources.

Posté Tue 26 Mar 02 @ 7:37 pm
yeah doggy dogg, see i wouldn't know too much bout that. I've jus been searchin for vocoders online and figured it would be great to have it for atomix, i respect and apreciate your effort though... dopeness. BigBowWizel ACE

Posté Wed 27 Mar 02 @ 8:12 am
Seguro k no teneis ni puta idea de lo k estoy poniendo aki puesto k soys todos guiris,jajajaja.Pues k viva la musica la fiesta y todas las putas discotecas de makina,hardcore y techno!!!!!

Posté Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 6:12 pm
si tengo idea.... guiris?

Posté Mon 08 Apr 02 @ 5:50 pm
I'm still working on this one, but I'm not using existing code: I'm writing it from scratch, so I hope you all understand it's not so easy (a vocoder isn't easy at all). It will come, but I can't say when, sorry for that. I also have a lot of work to do for school, so I can't code anytime...

Greetz, ikke

Posté Sun 21 Apr 02 @ 6:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)