Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Vocal Remover

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I know that somebody has already made one, but could somebody try to make one that works better? I have found that it just makes my music quieter. It would be great to have a great working vocal remover. Or maybe just a plugin that just loops the beat chorus. It would be great if it would automotically calculated the number of beats in the beat chorus, and looped it over and over, so that there are no vocals (if you start the loop at the beginning of the song where there are no words).

-MixMasterMatt

Posté Thu 11 Apr 02 @ 10:38 pm
Why don't you change the color of the sky while you're at it =)

Its practically impossible to write a vocal remover which will work with any song !!! I never use them. period. They take out important frequencies and harm sound quality.

Posté Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 4:16 am
I agree with trip.. they make the remains of the music sound so horrible... even the karaoke-functions on most harware CD-players (that have that function) degrades the quality and basically just does an advanced EQ-trick and lowers some frequencies...

...and as for that loop-stuff, take a look at the plugins-page, there's a plugin just like that, repeating a selected loop over and over and you can even adjust the volume of the actual tune/the repeating loop so that the song can be silenced and the loop can play on... but I won't mention the name just so that you actually take the time to check out all the plugins yourself ;o)

Posté Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 10:36 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
Writing a real vocal remover isn't possible at the moment. I've read quite some information about it when I was working on the vocal remover I and DJ Corpse wrote, and there are people working on it (at universities :-s), so now you'll have to wait (if they'll ever get there :)).

Posté Fri 12 Apr 02 @ 12:44 pm
(nt = no text)

Posté Thu 26 Sep 02 @ 1:27 pm
Why don't you Down load mp3 from Kazaa and surch for karioke ... I have downloaded some songs without vocal that sounds very good. DJ SA

Posté Thu 24 Oct 02 @ 6:28 am
WazaakoHome userMember since 2003
Hey!!!!!!!!! I don't have the full version. I had the ptogram to crack it but I don't know.PLEASE help me

Posté Tue 17 Jun 03 @ 9:39 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Poor guy

Posté Tue 17 Jun 03 @ 9:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)