Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Hercules DJ console Help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just got the Hercules DJ console, and plugged in the drivers that came with it no problem. My question is how do I configure Hercules DJ console in the VDJ set up so that I can use the console? I have been configuring my primary sound card as usual, and Hercules DJ console as my secondary sound card. What should I select as the other set of pictures? Should I select the picture that has the speaker and the headphones or the picture that is just the mixer? Other than the joystick and mouse on the console, VDJ does not pick up any of the mixer knobs or the cue, play or jog wheels. Sorry for the lame questions, but my console has not come with much other than a 5 page instruction manual on how to install, and Hercules has been silent on the customer support.

Posté Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 3:51 am
I had the same issue Jean. Got nothing out of my soundcard on the Hercules. Think it's a bug. I had a gigaoprt and used that instead. I guess I should send it back. I may have another bug also anyway. Let me know if you or someone else figures it out.

Posté Mon 29 Dec 03 @ 4:00 am
Vantine, did you manage to get a hold of Hercules customer support? I haven't gotten any word from them as of yet. Sounds like these guys really made a pretty crappy piece of hardware.

Posté Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 4:05 am
i've been so busy i haven't had the chance but I plan to try next month. it hasn't been bad for the price though. could the unit be better? YES! But I hope to work out the glitches soontih Hercules Cust Serv.

Posté Tue 30 Dec 03 @ 5:02 am
FYI, I did get a hold of Hercules DJ console help. I emailed this address and told them my problem and they agreed to return and exchange for a new one. Sent it via UPS, not in original box, keep the CD and instructions and just send the console to them and explain your problem.

audio-english@guillemotsupport.com

Good luck.

Posté Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 10:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)