Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet DJ Mixstation 2 Demo

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I Dont no if im in the correct forum!

I've used the demo version of VDJ for a while, and i am happy with the software. now i've downloaded a demo version of DJ Mixstation 2. but when i installed it on my pc and tried to run the program it gave me the following errors. "Invalid Serial Number" & "Installation not completed". It does even ask me for a serial number. but gives me these errors. I didnt even have a full version of VDJ only demo. ive unistalled VDJ but got all the same results again. what should i do? I cant reinstall windows!!! ne help would be appreciated!!

Posté Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 10:54 am
KayleHome userMember since 2003
Stop using demos "for a while" and buy the full version !

Posté Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 10:56 am
Kayle, with all due respect. I dont know about u, but I dont go out buying a car without test driving it first. I've never used DJ Mixstation 2 before. and would just like to try it first. so i can decide whether VDJ or DJ Mixstation 2!

Posté Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 11:00 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
you should perhaps make your inquiry through the e-service link...

Posté Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 5:26 pm
NO NO NO!!!!!!

DJ Mix Station 2 is basically virtual dj cut down, there for you CANT install the vdj demo then expect the djmix2 demo 2 work. Same as vdj full wont work if djmix2 is installed and vice versa!!

You can buy djmix2 from your local games store for about £13-£20 so stop using demos and support the authors!

Posté Wed 07 Jan 04 @ 5:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)