Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Calling All My DJ Brothers

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All

I need some help to find a song for tonights party I have tryed all the free mp3 sites and more. I need to find Marzette Griffith "Nothing But A Party" from the CD Are You Going My Way. This is a old CD no store here has it . Can you help me.

Posté Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 5:07 pm
Order it online, DONT DOWNLOAD SONGS ILLEGAL :@. Why should most of us loyal and hardworking djs go out and buy music, when some people just download them!!!

Posté Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 5:48 pm
djfactory maybe you should buy VDJ

Look I did not say anything about DOWNLOAD SONGS ILLEGAL
what I said was "I have tryed all the free mp3 sites and more" I would be more then happy to pay for the song if I could find it. Just maybe someother DJ out there could tell me about a mp3 site that I could get the song from pay or not pay , I just need the song man. Help a DJ out if you can.

Posté Fri 09 Jan 04 @ 6:15 pm
I have purchased dj mix station 2 which believe it or not is just a budget version of vdj, almost the same, 99% of which is virtual dj anyway.

Try going onto hmv.co.uk, amazon.co.uk or play.com. if niether of those have it... you prob can't get it.

Just don't download it illegally at any cost:
a) its illegal
b) if caught you can face a fine or prison
c) its disrespectfull to other djs who pay for records.

Posté Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 12:25 am
try www.htfr.com
(Hard To Find Records)

Posté Sat 10 Jan 04 @ 2:28 am
LOL yeah, and some of us hardworking djs produce the tracks our selfs also heheheh...

Posté Sat 07 Feb 04 @ 12:58 am
fremdjPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello AUDIO000
Have you tied "Real one player" in the plus version, that i use there are thousands of music, and the price is just $0,99 per song or less and the importan it's not illegal

Posté Sat 07 Feb 04 @ 3:29 am
I would like to thank all but this post is old. I was able to find the song.

Posté Sat 07 Feb 04 @ 4:05 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Walkers : thank's for www.htfr.com ! just find a 1992 rare record !!!

:)

Posté Sat 07 Feb 04 @ 9:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)