Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Recording

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DiCardoHome userMember since 2004
When the VDJ records a mix,

does it use the EQ that is set up on my sound card software.

Or record at the default EQ values ?

Posté Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 3:59 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I believe if you change the EQ settings in VDJ, then yes, those changes will be recorded since its done in software before it is recorded. Remember on a PC, the sound card doesn't even have to be involved in the recording process. Its just there to output sound. The only recording it would do is from a outside source (CD-Rom, Line-In, Mic, Digital In, etc.).

However, if your talking about any EQ setting you have in your sound cards software control panel, then no. That sound is processed seperately from the output of the software. The software (VDJ for instance) writes the sound output to memory, at which point if your recording two things happen. 1, the output is written from memory to your hard drive (record). 2, the same output in memory is fed to your sound card for output. It doesn't go VDJ -> Sound Card - > Hard drive, so the sound card doesnt alter the sound being recorded to the hard drive.

Grimm

Posté Tue 13 Jan 04 @ 4:39 pm
DiCardoHome userMember since 2004
Nice one, thats good then ta.

Posté Wed 14 Jan 04 @ 5:09 pm
realHome userMember since 2004
I want to record in m3p format but I need a plug in for it Can u tell me witch plug in I can used.

Posté Mon 19 Jan 04 @ 4:03 am

Posté Mon 19 Jan 04 @ 4:34 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)