Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Music discussion

Sujet How do I insert tracks into a mix CD?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I've read some of the threads in this forum but none of them actually tell me exactly how this is to be done. I have Easy CD Creator 5 Basic and I've already mixed a CD. But It is one whole track. I would like the song to be separated by tracks, and if possible insert tracks on the wav file mix that I already made. I used that "enable cut" feature on AtonmixMP3 but the wave files are titled wav 000, 001, 002, etc. And when I previewed the songs on Easy CD, they had 1 sec pauses in between tracks. EAch time the cross fader is moved from side to side, it creates a new wave file, which hampers fading in and out between two songs repeatedly. If anybody can tell me how to make tracks for each song on a mixed file, I would greatly appreciate it.

Posté Tue 24 Sep 02 @ 3:09 am
I don't even have a CD-burner myself so I'm no pro' on the subject but I've been told that in Easy CD and such software you should be able to insert trackmarks in your media if you want to... not sure how but I guess it's done somewhere in the layout-window when adding files to the soon-to-be Audio-CD and you see that timeline with different colored sections for each file (only one in your case).

Otherwise it would be good to open up the wav-file in any kind of wav-editor (CoolEdit or Creative Wave-studio or whatever) and split it into several files. If you split it up you should remeber to burn in Disc-at-once mode and make sure no silences is inserted between tracks so there are no pauses between the files, I've heard some of the greatest DJ's miss out on this on their compilations and there are 5-10 ms glitches between tracks so don't cry in dispair if you get a glitch here and there.

Posté Wed 25 Sep 02 @ 4:28 pm
I record my entire mix as one track and don't use Atomix's track splitter. When the mix is complete i save it the open my cd recording software.
Now, splitting the mix in to tracks depends on which software you use and which cd drive you have. I used Easy CD Creator 4 and you CAN NOT split in to tracks with this (or at least without leaving a 2 second gap between tracks). I now use Cequadrat WinOnCD 3.7 which comes with a built in wav file editor where you place the points where you want the tracks to change. BUT!! Even with this software i get a 1/25th second gap between tracks so i just burn the mix as one track now.
I want to try Nero but waiting for a working version. And remember splitting tracks without leaving a gap may be down to the actual CD drive itself supporting this feature.

Cya DJ CJ

Posté Sun 29 Sep 02 @ 4:39 am
With Nero burning all of your problems will be solved!First of all u create your mix with atomix in a wav. file.Then u drack and drop the wav.file into nero and when u double-click in the wav. file,it appears "a beat analysing screen"of your wav. file.Then u split the file into tracks and before burning it u go to the options and put the gap between every song at 0sec(The default is 2sec), exept from the begining of the cd where u let it 2secs as it is.Lastly u burn it by disc-at-once-mode and THATS IT!!!U will see that there will be no noice between tracks and that make the difference of nero burning among the other programs!SO SIMPLE!!!
****DJ BECHO*******

Posté Thu 03 Oct 02 @ 4:34 am
or you use so called CUE Sheets...using CDRWIN 3.9 (but not 5.0!, this was not produced by http://www.goldenhawk.com and can not deal with CUE sheets...

Posté Wed 16 Oct 02 @ 5:15 pm
use the cue sheet editor "cdrcue" with the burning software "fireburner" You can find cdrcue at www.dcsoft.com and fireburner at www.fireburner.com. CDRcue takes the large wav file and you determine the cue points for tracks. You then save the .cue file. Then open Fireburner and load the .cue file you created in CDRcue. The two work together and are very easy to use. Don't forget to burn in DAO mode. Hope this helps ya.

Posté Wed 23 Oct 02 @ 8:34 am
All you need to do this is CDRCUe Cuesheet Editor..... its simple...... no gaps... breaks your mix into as many positions as you want.

Posté Sat 26 Oct 02 @ 6:20 pm
Once again:

The best solution is a program called CD WAVE. It allows you to take a large WAV file and visually set the split mark on CDA index frame points (that means seamless splits, no clicks or pops from track to track.) You can find it at cdwave.com.

The Goner

Posté Mon 04 Nov 02 @ 6:15 pm
Bsl16f6Home userMember since 2002
you could turn the auto cut off and do it manually by pressing the scissors button next to the record button. But you have to do it whilst mixing. this shouldnt create a gap though as I have used easy cd3 for this and selected disc at once feature.

Posté Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 2:23 pm
Try Exact Audio Copy. It is free and can be downloaded from www.exactaudiocopy.de. It is the best CD ripping software out there. I have not used it to burn CD's. But I think there is an option to leave the 2 second gap or not when you burn your CD's.

Posté Wed 13 Nov 02 @ 3:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)