Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Sujet To: Janosch

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

JBSYSTEMS CD-800 Skin (1024x768) v.2.1

VERY good! I have only one wish to the developer: The two “windows” that show the author and the name of the songs which are on the "turntables" are big enough to show three lines of information but only the first two lines are used – the last (third line) is always EMPTY. Please use also line three. Today it is not possible to see all information of a song if the song has a very long title. Please do NOT truncate the songtitle on line number two! Let it flow/wrap to the last /third row. With kind regards Henrik (Sweden)

Posté Mon 10 Feb 03 @ 12:47 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
If you move the headers at the top of the window you can expand or contract the size of the items under it.
Example: Song title ...... (click your mouse icon on the line between it and the next header.... hold mouse button down and drag right or left to make that headers information show more or less information.
And in case you did not know. If you click on a header, like BPM atomixmp3 will alphabatise the information below it.
And if you use a logical comment. Like:
3:33 14 f 1999
(song length - intro - f=fade c=cold (for outro) - year)
Use these in any fashion you wish, but only first one listed...Like song length, or if you use year first, will be alphabatised when clicking on the comment header.
P. S. To add a comment.... Right click on the song you want to add a comment to and then choose edit comment to enter the information.

Posté Tue 11 Feb 03 @ 7:12 am

Dear CHarman

Thank you for the information.

BUT - my comment was about the two "Boxes" (just below the "Cue"-buttos). In these boxes it is not possible to change anything.

With kind regards

Henrik

Posté Fri 14 Feb 03 @ 2:42 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think the 3rd line is meant to show any comments you may have entered for the track. In the playlist window, there is a column called "Comments" which allows you too type in whatever you want concerning the track. Some skinners like have this comment line displayed along with the rest of the track information on the deck.

You can change it to your own liking, but you would need to edit the .xml file for the skin. It isn't too hard to do either, and very useful to learn so you can change skins to your own liking.

Grimm

Posté Sat 15 Feb 03 @ 12:58 pm
Thank you for the information! I did not know this!

To the developer of this skin (Janosch):

Today the last centimetre gets red (instead of green) when the song is almost finished. I think it would be better if it gets red when a certain TIME is left - for example 30 seconds.

The length of the files that I play differs from 3 minutes up to more than of hour (live concerts for example). It would be great to get an alert (red colour) when the song will end in 30 seconds.

With kind regards

Henrik

Posté Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 10:52 am
I'm sorry to tell you this Henrik since one of your ideas seems to have been shot down already but that songposition-bar can't change in that manner;
it's just two pictures(one "Off" and one "On") that change depending on the percentage a song has been played so we're stuck with that kind of songposition-bars.

It's always gonna look the same no matter how long the song is: if 9 seconds of a 10 second-(/9 minutes of a 10 minute-)track has been played then 90% of the bar uses the On-picture and the rest is Off and that's just the way it is..

I guess it would be too complicating for the skinmakers not to mention the Atomix-team if there were three states of that slider, Off, On and On-NearEnd..so that probably won't happen.

Posté Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 3:07 pm
OK Tommy_2Tall

Thank you! - I guess that will not happen.

Henrik

Posté Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 3:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)