Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet BPM Studio RCP Remote Controls

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 3:17 am
keyonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Unfortunately not.

Posté Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 4:56 am
i had a BPM-RCP-1001.. had to sell it, now i'm waiting to get a pair of XP-10s ;)

Posté Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 7:23 am
DJCannonball

Why did you need to sell it , it looks like a good program I like the demo. VDJ could use its auto mix.

Posté Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 9:16 am
audio000o0o0oo0o, I have been playing livesets with my BPM-controler for almost 2 years, without any troubles on my minitower, but i am tired to drag my pc-stuff each time i have to play a liveset.

so i experimented to use BPM on my laptop. i have tried several external soundcards, most of them all have issues when using BPM via ASIO. I prefer ASIO-drivers because they work best on BPM-studio.

i got 700 euros for my old BPM-controler + Delta410 soundcard. and bought Hercules DJconsole for 185 euros +106 euros for a full version of VDJ.

this works much better for me on my laptop then BPM-studio+ external soundcard+controler.
my Djconsole suffers a hyperactive jogdail, but it is being replaced by Hercules for free. When that issue is fixed, i have a very usable DJ-tool for livesets.

and on top of that, VDJ has nice features which BPM has not:

* Waveform display with beat-marks
both waveforms of the decks are on overlay in 2 differencolors.
* Scratching with jogdails
* Effects (delay, brakedown/startup, flanger etc.)
* Way cheaper than BPMstudio ;)

that's why i sold my BPM-controler. isaved money and i gain neat features.

Posté Fri 13 Feb 04 @ 10:15 am
You are right about the money but I still like to try new things. Over all I like VDJ the best thats why I payed for it. BPM Studio has two features that I would like to see in VDJ 1. a pre load window for you tracks 2. A good automix feature not only that but more fader setting to go with it. JCannonball have a good mix this weekend if you have some disco play for me I will be playing acid jazz all weekend.

Posté Sat 14 Feb 04 @ 12:51 am
I don't know why that post came up as anonymous

Posté Sat 14 Feb 04 @ 1:03 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)