Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Please Help me....

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

VOXDCPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please help me solve this problem. My atomix player keeps on freezing or slows down alot and making everything skip when i use it to mix. It sucks because now i cant use it, it keeps on freezing when i try to do a mix. How can i fix this?
I dont know what kind of info you guys need from me, but all i know is that I am using:
- Compaq 5000 series
- Windows XP
- 512MB
- 40GB
- Intel Pentium 4 processor

I dont know if those info will help, but if you guys could do anything to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Posté Tue 15 Apr 03 @ 10:56 pm
Any one, any body that could help?

Posté Wed 16 Apr 03 @ 5:53 am
There are definately no performance issues. There is always the TINY percent of users who somehow have that problem. Most of the time it is soundcard related. Always ensure you have the latest drivers running and 'hardware acceleration' at full.

What kind of sound card do you have ?

Posté Wed 16 Apr 03 @ 6:25 am
(Some get better results with HW Acceleration turned off since it gives some people audible glitches.. not saying you're wrong, just implying that it might not be the right path for everyone..)

Posté Wed 16 Apr 03 @ 1:46 pm
I dont know if i am using a soundcard or not, i just use atomixmp3 for fun. I guess i am using one soundcard, i dont know.
So there is no way of fixing it, i mean its not like this problem has been happening the entire time that i've had atomix, it just started. Thanx for any more help that i can get.

Posté Wed 16 Apr 03 @ 5:03 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
how long has your computer been on for. I find that when the processor starts to get hot after being on for a couple of hours non stop mixing, i get loads of skips, nearly four or five every song.

Also could be your graphics card or have you recently changed the skin some skins are known to have bugs.

Posté Wed 16 Apr 03 @ 6:11 pm
Thanx, I'll try to let my computer cool down for a little and change skins, maybe it will work. I'll get back to you guys to let you know if it works or not.
Thank you very much for trying to help.

Posté Wed 16 Apr 03 @ 6:16 pm
Hi,

Try turning down ure soundcard acceleration in your windows control panel. Thats what i did when mine started skipping and it works pefrect now.

Dont know if it will work 4 u but it did me!!

Dark Storm

Posté Fri 18 Apr 03 @ 2:32 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)