Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet anyone?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Is anyone familiar with any DJ equipment sold with the label "Pyramid" or "Pyle"?
how does it hold up? How does it sound?

Posté Thu 17 Apr 03 @ 6:55 pm
Haven't heard much about them. I would definately look into Behringer ... They are by far one of the best equipment manufacturer's out there !!! Check this guy's store .... AMAZING AMAZING prices .... really nice guy to deal with too:

www.ultrasonicdj.com

Posté Thu 17 Apr 03 @ 8:40 pm
Pyramid and Pyle are lower professioanl grade equipment. For the price, you can't beat them. However, for quality, the more you pay, the more you get. If you are looking to conserve money, I would suggest something more along the lines of gemini or american dj, but if you're looking for better quality, you have to pay more.

Posté Fri 18 Apr 03 @ 12:57 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've had very good luck with American dj equipment. (a couple mixers, and a couple dual CD players) But I wouldn't own anything made by Gemini, (bad personal experience)
I'm looking into a Pyle amp as a possible emergency back up to my QSC & Carver amps. (the Carver thermaled out on me at the end of a gig last week.)
Looks like I can snag a 1000 watt back up amp (that fits in the custome made console) for just 200 bucks... I'm doing it. I'll let you know how it works out.

Posté Fri 18 Apr 03 @ 7:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)