Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pitch Range

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is it just me or the the pitch range a missing 25%?

Posté Fri 02 May 03 @ 3:34 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I don't understand. You can choose +8/-8 or +34/-34

Posté Fri 02 May 03 @ 3:37 pm
some turntables have the choice between -8/+8, -33/+33, and -25/+25 atomixmp3 should have it too

Posté Fri 02 May 03 @ 3:48 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes and the coffee too... :)

Posté Fri 02 May 03 @ 4:01 pm
Don't forget sugar plizzz. Thx in advance :O))

Posté Sat 03 May 03 @ 3:12 pm
can i have a cup of tea instead? please!

Posté Sat 03 May 03 @ 6:44 pm
I'll Have #2 With Fries plzz

Posté Mon 05 May 03 @ 2:23 pm
Well make fun of me if you want!

Posté Mon 05 May 03 @ 3:17 pm
we were anyway lol without your permission lol

i'm sure its all light hearted :)

no offence intended!!!

Posté Mon 05 May 03 @ 4:34 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Atomix dosen´t have -25/+25 !
btw, i´ve never seen a turntable with that pitch range...

Posté Mon 05 May 03 @ 5:32 pm
Como saber el bpm exacto si por ejemplo en el calculador de bpm del atomix aparece el bpm 100.0 luego cambia a 155.5 y despues vuelve a 100.0. eso me desconcentra. hay posibilidad de usar otro programa para calcular el bpm exacto. como por ejemplo un BPM COUNTER.

DJ Iñigo
DJ OF ARGENTINA

Posté Thu 22 May 03 @ 12:06 am
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
why do you need this?

25% is in within the 34% range anyway.

Posté Thu 22 May 03 @ 2:31 pm
atomix should take example of Vestax turntables
mine has +-50% rough adjustment and +-10% fine adjustment.. currently if you use the +-33% in atomix, the slider is very unaccurate, need always fine tuning with keyboard and shift- +- combos.. and the +-8% isn't enough when mixing at 150+ bpm tunes.

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 10:55 pm
Yes that's extacly what im saying vestax is best known for its varying pitch ranges and I do agree on Atomixmp3 I've noticed that i can't slide the pitch to higher percentage without a segnificant change in sound even with the pitch correction enabled you can still tell your moving the pitch dial up...i hope i haven't made this too confusing!??

Posté Thu 29 May 03 @ 4:23 am
The rough controls depends on the skins..
for an extreme example consider a pitch-slider that just has 21 pixels of length to vary over.. then you'd only have 1 pixel for the 100% pitch position and 10 positions in each direction..

If you have.. lets' say.. 301 pixels instead you have 150 possible positions in each direction which is better but still kinda rough.. I was going to do a skin once but never seem to get the time for it now with a 401 pixels wide pitchslider which should offer some pretty accurate control...

It's not the pitch-range that's wrong, it's the graphical range of motion....

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 5:06 pm
ns-codeHome userMember since 2003
I've noticed the same thing about pitch like XxNuMbR1StUnNrxX. So, FIX, FIX FIX!!! :)

Oh, and wouldn't it be better if we had sepparate pitch and tempo controlls (with pitch not effecting timing and tempo not effecting pitch)? OtsDJ has this. It also has one other thing I would like to see in Atomix - dynamic compression.

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 7:39 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)