Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet JOYSTICK ACCIDENT - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

GUESS WHAT
external joystick can be used on atomixmp3!!!
That's right if you have an external gaming joystick that connects via USB it may work for u because today i was using atomixmp3 and fooling around and i think on my controller which is a satiek the fire button = shift and the direction (up,down, left, right) can be controlled by what is input in the shortcut so try it with ur gaming joystick!!! I'll continue to mess around with the shortcuts and tell you how to take more advantage of it!

Posté Mon 26 May 03 @ 10:44 pm
yes! didnt you know that???
if you look through i think its the technical help forum you will see a few posts about crossfader control with a joystick

Posté Mon 26 May 03 @ 10:48 pm
why does my sn say "cool down man"?

Posté Mon 26 May 03 @ 11:00 pm
lol because you seemed to get a little angry in some of your posts :p

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 12:31 am
lol

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 10:53 am
in previous posts, you forgot to disable the caps lock :)

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 10:55 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
and you got very upset with the contest ! =)
Besides, It says: (Keep cool man)

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 5:39 pm
O ic...lol...well i was angry! Homeboy is one of the hopefully many hiphop dj's using atomixmp3 and he just goes and put's in "I'm too sexy"? What is that all about??? maybe have some Notorious B.I.G., 50 cent, NaS, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, etc. Something other than "RIGHT SAID FRED- TOO SEXY"

someone who DJ's hiphop would gladly simplithize with me.
and as far as DJ Homeboy goes well im disapointed i was actually looking forward to show my skills to the world...although he could just make a seperate contest with strickly hip hop.....

I dunno what do u guys think???

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 8:51 pm
look you dont have to enter!! homeboy has put ALOT of work into the competiton so please be respectful!!

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 10:57 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think that greatest djs can mix whatever kind of music.. not just their prefered style !

Posté Tue 27 May 03 @ 11:38 pm
I'm agree with DJ Coco, when you mix in the other styles of music, you learn some tips you can use it in other mix, and it's good for your experience !

Norm

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 12:01 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
gotta go with Coco on this one. If you can only mix one style of music, weather it's hip hop, techno, trance, you are severely limiting your abilities to earn a living. The nice thing about the songs that have been selected is that they do not give any greater advantage to one set of DJ's. It'll be just about as challenging for the techno dj to put these songs together well, as it will be for the hip hop DJ. Spend less time complaining about and start listening to them... get familiar with them, listen for the best mix points, start mixing them in your brain. That's what it will take to win this contest. No one said it would be easy :-)

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 12:43 am
ok,ok,ok i have respect for Homeboy.

But i just have a problem mixing that and to be honest i haven't listened to all the tracks because i have a Dial up connection so please tell me what all of these songs are so i may make my decision on whether i want to be in this.

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 3:54 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
well you better get moving ! Contest ends 8,9,10 of June.

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 7:13 pm
ns-codeHome userMember since 2003
coyote dj and DJ Coco are so wright. Trust me, I'm the kind of guy that mixes kosheen with our serbian turbo folk (the worst kind of music ever) and gets good results!

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 9:06 pm
WELL I WILL SOON START AN ALL HIP HOP DJ CONTESTON MY NEW WEBSITE (djmainevent.rocks.it)

FOR THIS CONTEST WELL I'LL DOWNLOAD THE SONGS TONIGHT AND SEE WHAT COMES OUT

p.s. sorry for all caps im in a hurry!

Posté Wed 28 May 03 @ 9:31 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
DJing is about having fun and communicating with your audience with your music. If you're not playing something you enjoy playing then it's not worth it at all! What's the point?
Another thing is, DJ COCO, that has got to be the worst music selection I've ever heard in my entire life. If I played that at a local dance club, I'd have various objects flying my way! Sorry, but that's just my opinion... Everyone's taste is different, so if you like it, then go ahead and play it. I won't, because the outcome wouldn't be something I would be proud of.

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 7:20 am
i'm sorry but i cannot DJ these tracks

**Edited By DJ Walkers For Pleasurable Reading**

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 3:04 pm
Is this necessary to shout ? It's really unpleasant to read

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 8:23 pm
there you go coyote :)

Posté Fri 30 May 03 @ 9:08 pm
95%