Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet What do i need to play at a club

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Aright my bro is a promoter at a big club,and i was wondering,cuz him and his friends have heard me dj,but i have no dj equipment im just very good with mixing and all,now i would like to know,im probably gonna buy a hardware for djing,like lets say "hercules dj console" wat else wud i need??and cna i plug those huge speakrs on the hercules dj console?thanx

Posté Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 10:18 pm
Big Club? Hercules DJ Console?
Why don't you save for a pair of xp-10's?

GnoedeL

Posté Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 11:29 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Spell Check?

Posté Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 11:37 pm
hmm sorry,im kinda new with the dj names,wats an xp 10?

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 4:03 am
No problem, it's Virtual DJ Pro, and you can see it here:

Virtual DJ products

It's a controller XP10 especially adapted for Virtual DJ

Coyote

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 4:13 am
yeah, i'd like to buy 2 of them still waiting (tapping fingers on the desk)

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 8:15 am
Don't take this the wrong way team, but your gonna get the **** taken out of you if you walk in a nightclub with Virtual DJ :). Virtual DJ is the best dj mixing program around, its easy... to easy. And any real DJ (ie someone who uses vinyl or cd decks) with take the pee. Just what i think.

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 10:48 am
kickoHome userMember since 2003
virtual dj is easier so that you can concentrate on the mix not the matching and what record to play next. if you can play one song and cue the next in like 10 sec. then you can take time to pick out the next song, it just is quicker than your average vinyl or cd dj. i have 2 turntables and have not decided to try the digital side of things yet, although i do play with vdj demo from time to time, just to play, i do like it but would rather wait for a good controller to come out and then i'll have to get a laptop!

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 4:04 pm
docPRO InfinityMember since 2020
I don't agree with you djfactory. I have prove it each week. I work 3 nights a week in clubs which include over 2000 people each weekend night. I use no vinyl or cd, just VDJ.

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 4:11 pm
wich 1 is the xp 10 and dj doc z,wat do u mix,only vdj??do u have a console or n e thing??

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 5:09 pm
I agree with DJ Doc Z, I also use VDJ every weekend in clubs with large crowds.
With only my trusty Laptop & a mouse.
I must admit it would be nice to rock up with a Xp10 Controler.

Posté Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 4:21 am
ok another question...now u know in clubs they have the hueg speakers,what sound card do i need or what device do i need to hook it up into those big speakers,cuz i know normal soundcards wont fit

Posté Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 4:33 pm
You want to use Virtual DJ demo in club? Because with DJ Console you don't need another sond card. you have a good one onboard

Posté Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 5:55 pm
i havew the full version!

Posté Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 10:25 pm
stylinbadboy,

If you really have the full version, please enter your serial number in your profile and we can see you "Virtual DJ user"

Thanks

Coyote

Posté Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 10:40 pm
listen wats with these questions i ask what do i need to paly at a club and u guys start telling me ucvant paly wtih demo version and all,can i just get sum help!!!!!damn

Posté Sat 21 Feb 04 @ 11:01 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)