Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet atomix won`t work for me

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

first i got an invalid skin eror.....no biggie........un-installed it......re-installed it....now it won`t even open...says this program has performed and illeagle function and will shut down.........please help

Posté Sun 26 Oct 03 @ 11:21 am
have you tried reinstalling again? maybe clear your skins then install and download skins again?

Posté Sun 26 Oct 03 @ 11:44 am
yes i did that.....there must be some type of conflict on my computer...hmmmmmmmmm...i have not installed anything for awhile now.....going to have to think....

Posté Sun 26 Oct 03 @ 12:17 pm
HERES THE FIX....at least it worked for me
uninstall atomix....go into program files and delete the atomix folder left there...re-boot...re-install...re-boot....get your skins and effects again from atomix...works fine for me now

Posté Tue 28 Oct 03 @ 10:19 am
good to see you got it going again!

Posté Tue 28 Oct 03 @ 7:12 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
strange...
But glad to hear that you could solve it !

Posté Thu 30 Oct 03 @ 3:29 pm
There had to be some type of software conflict going on....beats me all to heck what it could have been but it has worked fine since then.....and i use atomixmp3 EVERY day....so it was a must that i get it working...like i have said here before....there is nothing wrong with this program...with all the different drivers available there will be conflicts.....no big deal......just re-install atomix and get rockin`.....lol

Posté Sun 02 Nov 03 @ 5:21 pm
Hey Raw Bear i see you live in a place called Tavistock, there is a town called that here in england too!

Posté Tue 04 Nov 03 @ 12:19 am
HEY MR.WALKERS........is it a cheesy town?...this one is.....we make cheese and cow crap here...lol........not mixed together but at times it sure smells like it......we also have a big pig industry in the area..

Posté Sat 08 Nov 03 @ 3:57 pm
i have never been there myself but its creamy!

Posté Sat 08 Nov 03 @ 8:21 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)