Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Help! I want to learn how to DJ..

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

daratHome userMember since 2003
I have Atomix Mp3 demo, and am recieving the DM2 digital mixer music man in the mail shortly (its a hardware addon, two turntables, not a great program, but i want to learn how to mix with turntables too, so virtually is the cheapest.)

Probably want to purchase Atomix Mp3, but I need to know how the heck do i mix, what's involved and things. I have read on it a little bit, but i need more knowledge, if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated

I plan on, if im good enough and know what im doing, stepping up to a turntable deck either this spring or summer. I really want to mix music live in clubs and such (and i will be having a basement set-up for parties as of now, so id do mixing in my house too)

I'm 18 by the way, and yes i do have a decent amount of money to spend on equipment if i can figure out exactly what to do.

Thanks all.

Posté Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 8:16 pm

Posté Wed 05 Nov 03 @ 10:28 pm
just read that post....WOW is all i can say.....even in his style of english Cj-Dimitris.T gets the point across.....i saved it and fixed it up...man....he hit the nail right on the head...i think it should be recommeneded reading for ALL purchasers of atomixmp3....

NICE WORK Cj-Dimitris.T

Posté Sat 08 Nov 03 @ 3:53 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)