Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Hi all Atomixmp3 Users Out there

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

heeeeeey sup...
i'm Dj Z i z o i'm from Saudi Arabia and i'v been Dj'ing fore 2 years now and let me say it's been the most amazing 2 years in my life ,,,, i'm a trance and techno hous Dj been listening to it most my life ,,,, i spin at partys in beach houses and compounds it's cuz there isent any clubs in saudi arabia ,,, the bigest party i'v spind at was 3 monthes ago on a beach with allmost 1000 ppl danceing and haveing the time of there lifes,,,, i have been useing atomixmp3 fore about a year now and i guess i'm a atomixmp3 pro by now ,,, i only use it when i'v got small partys with like 20 ppl or less but i'm planing to use it at big partys also,,,, i'll be posting my mixes later..tell then c ya all soon

Posté Sat 08 Nov 03 @ 12:36 am
how can you use this program if you are only a demo user...do you have a cracked version of this which makes it against the law to use....in saudia arabia they would not look upon a law breaker very nicely.

Posté Sat 08 Nov 03 @ 3:49 pm
thanx fore your replay (Raw-Bear) ,,,
good question ,,, but i'v got an explenation and it's that one of my friend's that lives in saudi arabia and he's one of the VIP atomixmp3 members let's me mix on his vergin when i party with all the affects ,,, and about brakeing the lew in saudi arabia .. haha who in the world told you that useing a crack to crack a computer softwer in this country is brakeing the lew ??

Posté Sun 09 Nov 03 @ 4:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)