Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Incorrect BPM counter

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi There,

I have recently noticed that the BPM counter in Atomix is not always right.

There's lots of songs i've tried putting together and the BPM the Atomix finds is a lot different from the speed of the song in DECK B.

Now i have to set the BPM by myself using the +/- keys.

Why is it like that?

DJ BILLY

Posté Fri 26 Dec 03 @ 6:36 pm
try buying the full program...i have never had a problen with it at all

Posté Sun 28 Dec 03 @ 3:51 am
MacJHome userMember since 2003
DUde djspice is just trying to diss u. #&£$.any way watch the local BPM untill a diferent number pops up then edit the BPM 2 the number that flased up and try looping it.DiD u ttry to mix with hiphop/r&b cauze the local bmp rarely gets those BPM Wrong.And i does no require the full version to do that (DjSpice).
MacJ

Posté Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 1:10 pm
sorry mac......sounds like you need to pose that problem to the support team then.

Posté Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 4:30 pm
NO!!!!!! I tried it with RAVE, TECHNO & CLUB music but when I click the BEAT MATCH button, it matches the beats but then it goes off again because the speed (BPM) that it automaticly found is incorrect.

Posté Sat 03 Jan 04 @ 4:47 pm
Im not tring to diss you all....but the demo program have clitches in it so you cant use it to produce anthing .......Its that way so you cant get somthing for nothing.......senice i have bought the program ....I have been 110% satisfyed with it.

You have to think about what it took to make the program.....and what it cost to make it, Just like the RIAA......the recording artist want the credit for there work as well.....no diffrent that buying the Rights to use this program.

There are diffrent programs out there If you cant afford this on. But for the Quality of the program .....you cant beat 60$ ...Its more that worth it

DjSpice

Posté Sun 04 Jan 04 @ 12:31 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
there really isn't any automatic BPM counter that will be 100% accurate.
The ones that are mis reported have to be manually counted, then mixed by ear, manually also.

there is no difference between the demo bpm counter, and the full version bpm counter.

Posté Mon 05 Jan 04 @ 4:35 pm
Some tracks have different bpm's at different points which i find screws the BPM metre up...

Posté Thu 08 Jan 04 @ 2:41 pm
pitchshifter......just enjoy.....use your ear....the best bpm meter.

Posté Thu 08 Jan 04 @ 11:54 pm
But tell me exactly how to find the BPM of a song manually (by ear). Everyone is talking about it & maybe I'll get my solution.

Posté Sat 17 Jan 04 @ 2:32 pm
lool ... dj belly ...

next to ur nickname you have this = " poor hacker " loool

any ways ... atomixmp3 is not always right in fixing the beats ... you are right ...

but u can do one thing ...

play the two songs and while they are playing .. keep ur mouse pointer on the blue meter ... so u can make the mixed song faster or slower ... and also you can save the BMP for your songs ...

me i write a command for each sonf BMP in atomixmp3

1- right click on the rong name
2- command
3- right down the BMP

tha's it

DJ Cracker

Posté Sun 18 Jan 04 @ 10:03 pm
lool ... dj belly ...

next to ur nickname you have this = " poor hacker " loool

any ways ... atomixmp3 is not always right in fixing the beats ... you are right ...

but u can do one thing ...

play the two songs and while they are playing .. keep ur mouse pointer on the blue meter ... so u can make the mixed song faster or slower ... and also you can save the BMP for your songs ...

me i write a command for each sonf BMP in atomixmp3

1- right click on the rong name
2- command
3- write down the BMP

tha's it

DJ Cracker

Posté Sun 18 Jan 04 @ 10:03 pm
Now look whos talking CRACKER! You have this "Poor Hacker" next to your name.

looooool

Posté Sat 24 Jan 04 @ 2:42 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)