Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet REPLY IF U THINK IM RIGHT

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Wouldnt life be easier if atomix had an extra deck so u could have a beat loopin or whuteva,while u mix with other 2 tracks, or even a drum machine on the side with simple beats, mayeb if there is gonne be a 2.4 or higher version they could consider this, holla if ya feel me

Posté Mon 26 Jan 04 @ 5:30 pm
jukesyPRO InfinityMember since 2003
this idea has comes up alot in the wishlist.

Posté Mon 26 Jan 04 @ 6:24 pm
hey ya jukesy........where can a dj look at the wish list?

Posté Thu 29 Jan 04 @ 8:52 am
How about havin some effects so demo users can download with a time trial on or sumthn, gotta sample some effects or yall wanna hog em all, n dont no one bring up the ol just buy and u will enjoy the effects thang.......

NELLY

Posté Sat 31 Jan 04 @ 5:00 pm
well nelly.....if atomix did that then some one would crack them and all you demo users would have them...i think the way things r set up now is fine.....there are 52 special effects plus the three that comes with atomixmp3...i`ll round the price of atomix up to $60.00 american and divide that by 55 effects....you pay $1.09 per effect...and if you don`t want to count the free ones...well......you pay $1.15 per effect...pretty cheap i think...if you already like the program...pay $ 60.00 and get the effects..its worth it

Posté Sun 01 Feb 04 @ 7:31 am
i think its a gd idea but also adding a 16beat loop would be nice..

Posté Sun 01 Feb 04 @ 10:13 am
Ok Raw Bear talkin like there has neva been a cracked program in ur comp please......i know people gonna crack em even the system now dont work coz i got full user friends sending the effects over by email see so either way people gonna get their hands on em i chose not to accept coz it was to easy i wanna see if the atomix crew could put their minds in their keyboard and think bout sumthin they could do and hey thanks for pricin the effects geez i didnt need to know that....n e wayz thanks for the info

Posté Tue 03 Feb 04 @ 12:16 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Remember, you are on an international forum. Many people here barely understand english, but are nice enough to try to translate their thoughts for the english speaking members. When you tear apart the english word with some kind of slang, it just makes it more difficult for them to understand. Please use proper spelling, and grammar here.

:-)

right

also, the demo is for people to try out the software. If you are enjoying it, and using it. Show your appreciation to the developers and buy it. It shouldn't matter about the effects. If you like the product, and are using it. Then you should buy it instead of just continuing to use it for free. If you don't want to buy it, then keep your comments and opinions about the product, and the effects policies to yourself

Posté Tue 03 Feb 04 @ 1:55 am
pitchshifter
there is a 16 beat loop and a 32 beat loop.....buy the program........and nelly.........i don`t think you know ANYONE that can give you the effects...and if you do...well......they would not be the type of dj i would hire...being a pro goes further that just how well you spin or mix...and if you do know somone....well...get the effectts and stop complaining about your "cracked got it for free" program...and no........i DON`T have cracked programs on my computer.....my integrity goes further than that...

Posté Mon 09 Feb 04 @ 11:25 pm
moderated: learn to speak in constructive terms. Don't get personal with the users. If you have a suggestion or a complaint, state it clearly. Don't be abusive here.

Posté Sun 15 Feb 04 @ 3:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)