Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet why should anyone buy atomixmp3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

xxisHome userMember since 2003
why should anyone buy atomixmp3 if the sound is so cappy

and what is that atomixmp3 2.3
notting is writen on it

Posté Sun 15 Feb 04 @ 1:36 pm
Hey there xxis...let me tell you about my FUN times with Atomix and not once have I had a problem with Atomix sound. If you read ALL the posts about the sound reproduction of Atomix you will find that some where in the chain of volume controls...be it on Atomix, the computer, the mixer or the amplifier that one of them is UP TOO HIGH. This causes distortion. I found the best way for it to work for me was the following:
1st....make sure the auto gain is OFF on Atomix and leave it at the default volume level.
2nd.... have your computer volume level set to 75 percent of max volume (master and wav pods).
3rd....set your mixer controls at 75 percent max.
4th.... set your amplifier at 75 percent of max also.
After this it will take some playing around with the program to make it work the way YOU want it to work. I promise you that if you remain cool and not get angry at the program in a VERY short time it will be working for you the way you want it to.
By the way...I use this program EVERY day and have to yet find a problem with it if you do what you should do.... read the posts on what ever problem you have and you will find that some one has already been there and done that...
Keep mixing !!

Raw-Bear

P.S. 2.3 is an upgrade patch

Posté Tue 17 Feb 04 @ 5:59 pm

Posté Tue 17 Feb 04 @ 6:26 pm
hey there mr coyote...went to that url and it says page can not be displayed...hmmm...maybe there is something there i can learn about so please check it again..........thx

Posté Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 6:34 pm
The url work for me..bizarre

BTW, I use a copy/paste:

"Dams
Corporate Representative
Posted Wed 31 Dec 03 @ 02:31:26

AtomixMP3 2.3 (31-12-2003)
--------------------------
- new playlist behavior (can browse from directory tree)
- loops are displayed on the rhythm curves
- autosave session playlists in playlists folder "

Coyote

Posté Wed 18 Feb 04 @ 9:52 pm

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 1:58 pm
well......it worked for me this time....beats me what was wrong....anyways...i see where i made the mistake.....i bought 2.2 so the up grade was just a patch for me....anyone buying it now will get the 2.3 version....ya just got ta love this site huh folks....all the help you want just a typed message away...BTW mr coyote...thx for the help

Posté Thu 19 Feb 04 @ 2:04 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)