Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How do I get the Full Version? - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I bought the full version a couple of months ago and my pc crashed. I can't find the cd where I saved on so I need help on finding the way to get the full version online.

Someone told that theres a upgrade button but I can't find it. Can any one help me?

Posté Thu 26 Feb 04 @ 1:25 pm
go to the download page and follow the instructions....if you bought the program you will have absolutely no problem downloading it....if you did not buy the program...you will have absolutely no luck downloading it...its that simple....and if you did buy it but can`t remember some of the info that will be needed to download it go to support and ask them via e-mail what you need to supply to them for you to be able to download it again....hope this helps

Posté Thu 26 Feb 04 @ 2:50 pm
bald_djHome userMember since 2004
I downloaded the program and it asks for a registration number. I have an order #, a VAT #, but neither work, where do i get the registration number?

Posté Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 12:01 am
bald_djHome userMember since 2004
I bought the full version a couple of months ago and my pc crashed. I can't find the cd where I saved on so I need help on finding the way to get the full version online.

Posté Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 12:01 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The registration number is sent to you when you buy it.
If you can't find yours, you can try the e-service link, please provide all available information about your purchase.

Posté Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 8:39 pm
jxoxsxeHome userMember since 2004
Ok guys here it is again... I have the SAME problem my computer crashed and I'm trying to look for a way to download the program again. I went to the Download page and the only way that i see to get the full version again is to pay for it, I already did I have the serial number and everything. I dont need the update, yet, I need the full version first which I am having difficulties finding. I contacted The staff and they told me i could find it here in the forums? Did he mean the answer or the program? Please can some one be more specific about where i can find it. Thanks in adavance.

Posté Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 9:10 pm
if you lose your program, and you haven't backed it up on a CD...
then YOU MUST contact e-service to be set up to be able to download it again. You won't be charged.
There is no permanant download link... Once you download it, you can't download it again unless steps are taken by the staff.

Posté Sat 28 Feb 04 @ 12:45 am
Okkie thanks but here is my last question then how do I contact e-service? Who is e-service? I looked all around the site again for an email or anything but i foudn nothing. Please help. Thanks

Posté Mon 01 Mar 04 @ 11:13 pm

Posté Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 12:03 am
okkie so here is the latest.... i contacted e-service and here is their reply:
Teamer: DJ Coco
Login in the forum using your login and password.
You`ll see the "download" link next to your login
your login is: jxoxsxe

so in the forums i am told to go to e-service adn e-service tells me to go to forums??? what is going on here i am getting no where. Is it possible for someone to send me the program file and I just put in my own serial number? That sounds like it could work. Please get back to me. Thanks

Posté Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 9:28 pm
once you logged in, did you then see the update link?
If you hadn't written to e-service, you wouldn't have gotten the download link.

Posté Tue 02 Mar 04 @ 9:38 pm
Okkie i finally got it thanks everybody.

Posté Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 3:20 am
You are very welcome :-)

Posté Wed 03 Mar 04 @ 3:25 am
DjEbbPRO InfinityMember since 2003
HI THERE:
I DID ANYTHING YOU TOLD ANYBODY HERE , BUT NOTHING WORK.
I DOWNLOAD THE ATOMIXMP3 PATCH (ver23) AND DOESN'T WORK IN ANY MEAN WITH OR WITHOUT THE TRIAL VERSION.
SOMEBODY CAN HELP ME REALLY .
BECAUSE

Posté Thu 04 Mar 04 @ 3:19 am
have you sent a description of your problem to e-service?

Posté Thu 04 Mar 04 @ 7:22 pm
WHAT ABOUT UPDATES

Posté Wed 17 Mar 04 @ 8:08 pm
2.3 was released a month ago :-)

Posté Mon 22 Mar 04 @ 12:44 pm
ez2doHome userMember since 2005
'm going to buy a new laptop to replace the one I have and I want to know if I have to buy a new ATOMIXMP3 ?????
What do I do to put ATOMIXMP3 on my new laptop ?????

Posté Wed 09 Mar 05 @ 6:14 pm
ok folks...to save one heck of a lot of hassle you should BURN your copy of atomix to a disk...thats what was told to me a LONG time ago and now, MANY reformats later i can still get my atomixmp3 up and running in about 2 minutes...even if you have to take your laptop to a place where you have to pay for it to be done, it is well worth it

Posté Sat 12 Mar 05 @ 3:25 pm
I have used the demo version and know i plan to get the full version but before i do i want to know if i send the order by check do they email me with instructions on how to download the ful version or not i do not use credit cards on line and i just wanted to know because i have never bought anything that required me to download before

Posté Thu 21 Apr 05 @ 9:23 pm
91%