Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet scratching with virtual dj

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

ecnalHome userMember since 2004
not like this is gonna get answered but i am gonna try.....

i was reading on the hercules website it says u cant scratch with the jog wheel when usin the console with virtual dj says u have to use the mini mouse .... any users of the console is this fuh real ?

or is there a way to set it up to scratch

ALSO THIS QUESTION IS FOR TIGERMOFF
IF Yo fader goes bad is it replaceable ?
or do i have send the entire console back ?

Posté Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 8:24 am
The jogwheel is not used for scratching but for pitch bending.
The sitck in the center can be used for scratch but I disrecommend that. There have been reports that the sensitivity of the jogwheel can be altered in such a way you could "scratch" by making it very sensitive. For an alternative solution you could set the pitch to +34 which increases the time played by a rotation. This is ok for baby scratches in pause mode , but for others the console is not usefull ATM.

If you play dance/house music there is not much need for scratching. The controller (and VDJ) are aimed for that group.
If you play hiphop/rap etc I don't recommend the hercules console, get the XP10 !

Posté Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 10:24 am
I think that you would have to send back the console for replacement of the crossfader so thay can change it. I have noticed that if they think it needs replacing due to ware and tear then you will need to pay for it yourself. I would phone them to ask first.

Posté Tue 09 Mar 04 @ 11:05 am
anyone can give the home add. of xp10 just curious about this machine...
thanx
Jam-c

Posté Sat 13 Mar 04 @ 11:41 am
XP10 is on the VDJ site ...section hardware

Posté Thu 18 Mar 04 @ 1:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)