Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet First time Atomix user

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

While in "recording" mode,Can someone tell me how can I keep the music playing nostop while I mix .Is there an options where I have to disable or enable to keep the music playing nonstop while mixing.After recording mixes and playing my mix,it plays EVERYTHING that I do while I was mixing including EVERY mistake I do!..How do DJ's mix without hearing any problems while mixing???........

Posté Sun 06 Feb 05 @ 8:38 pm
ha !! heres another one that thinks all it takes to be a dj is a program. by the sounds of your post it seems to me you do not have a clue on how to mix. the only thing i use to mix is a good knowledge of the songs i play and head phones to hear the mix...i always mix using the beat meter and the magic beat button......works well for me...and i have had tunes get air time in the uk, oz and canada. there are a few of us here that are good at what we do..D.J. Cj-Dimitris is probably the best one here, at least the best i have heard. i wish i still had his website as i lost the link when reformatting...any help guys for his website?

Posté Sun 13 Feb 05 @ 2:56 pm
Dj VoxHome userMember since 2005
Dude its not only a program , You have to feel the beat and the music to make some mixs well its really a nice program and its not that hard , anyway im new with it and i really like it i can mix my play list and i will sell some cds to my friends ;) anyway i have the demo one but i'll but the full version but its really expensive ! ;P

Posté Wed 16 Feb 05 @ 9:47 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)