Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet new on vdj can anyone give me tips

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

dj-pezPRO InfinityMember since 2005
alright new on vdj used it on trial an i liked it. am only 14 and really into dance music and mixing and i was wondering can anyone give me some tips and tell me wot sertain thing do on vdj and wot really cool stuff ya can do and how to do them thanks.

Posté Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 1:19 pm

Posté Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 3:14 pm
yo DJ-pez! im 14 and into dance too! to mix things, virtual dj is mad for that. to make dance music, you can get other software. there are some really mad things i hav been looking at, because i want to buy some. Storm Music Studio seems really good, and other djs have told me that FruityLoops Studio is very good, although it has a lot of technical stuff to learn.

make your own music, then mix with virtual dj!!!!!!!!!

man, all this dj stuff is confusing to start off (i still am confused!) but i hope this helps, im not an expert on these things.... yet.

good luck mate!!!

DJ Turbo

Posté Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 3:05 am
i probably didnt explain that very well.
as you already know, virtual dj is just virtual turntables and a mixer and other cool things in there as well. you said you are into dance music, and i read your other forum and you wanted to get something to follow the voice? i think what you need is music producing software.that software is when you make your own song, throwing in synthesized sounds and beats from drum machines.

like i said before, i was confused on this kind of thing. if i got anything wrong someone else please correct me :)

i dont know if i made it better or worse, but hope it helps.

DJ Turbo

(i hope i got it right :) )

Posté Thu 04 Aug 05 @ 10:26 am
yo sup dj pez.....im 14 to n im really into mixin n stuff....its mad when you start....but yea as dj turbo said its really confusing.....yea but just sayin hi n welcome

Posté Fri 05 Aug 05 @ 1:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)