Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet step by step for karaoke - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

I use sax-n-dotty to perform karaoke shows,no problem very easy to use, i also play alot of dj music,every file is mp3 or mp+3g,Now I downloaded version 3.10 of virtual dj and also the user manual,there's no mention or instruction's on how to use karaoke function. Does anyone know how to use karaoke in virtual dj and if so list step by step,likr 1.2.3.4..In the us most karaoke shows have alot of dj too..

Posté Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 6:14 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
karaoke with vdj is to easy for
1 ---
2 ---
3 ---
4 ---

just load a cd+g in a player and that's it.

Posté Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 7:32 pm
we dont use cdg disc's , we use hard drive with zip mp=3 g files,we dont like to carry disc's

Posté Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 8:52 pm
The files need to be ripped from the original cd+g discs with a program like tricerasoft cdg ripper. Then al you have to do is load the file vdj identifies with a K in the front and the video window will pop up and play the song.

If you are trying to use mp3+g files like the cavs system then you are out of luck unles someone makes a splitter.

vdj use the 2 file karaoke system so you have a music file and a graphics file with the same name.

Posté Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 10:42 pm
TileTomPRO InfinityMember since 2017
VDJ plays zips just fine. MP3+G zipped up.

Posté Wed 21 Sep 05 @ 11:21 pm
Jim,

If you can live without the singers list this program is better.

Posté Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 12:37 am
I use sax-n-dotty and i have mp3+g zip files,on my external hard drive,when i load virtual dj,i go to my computer and click on files to load it does not load them,i think im doing something wrong, i can load the dj songs easy. so thats why i was asking step by step,I'm not even sure how you get the karaoke program to come up?does it work on ver 2.6? I down loaded ver 3.1 (trial) to see if that was the problem and for some reason i cant download the update for 3.1.. I just want to know how to run karaoke with vdj..

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 8:01 am
Karaoke does not work on my vdj,maybe i dont have the right vdj

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 8:34 am
3.1 works great with zipped files. Mine are not zipped but I am told they work fine maybe someone else can chime in. I don't think 3.1 is avilable in the demo but I could be wrong. Spend the $$ it's worth it. and I don't work for them. Just a user...

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 1:40 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Jimmy,
Go into cfg/extensions and add one for zip assigning to "karoke decoder" and try it again.
Make sure your mp3+g's are analyzed before play or you may experience a crash.

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 2:02 pm
how do you go into cfg/ext? also i keep getting people send me yirtual dj studio,what the heck is virtuak dj studio?

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 5:08 pm
mp3jrick,i like the video of your karaoke singers on the screen.. How did you do that? I been in karaoke since 1989,an old timer,i dont mean to take up alot of space on this forum,by i dont know how to email you..Also ,i see it says i'm not a register user,but a computer i bought,already had the registered version of virtual dj on it, i reckon it is non transferable

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 5:43 pm
"computer i bought,already had the registered version of virtual dj on it"

That's illegal...

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 6:13 pm
I didn't realize that was illegal so if i buy vdj and next week sell my business out to john doe,then it would be illegal for him to run my computer programs as i give up ownership, well I reckon when turner broadcasting sold out,all the computer software than nbc took over is illegal

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 8:46 pm
Jimmy,
It's alot easier to be friends and help each other when we are all on the same level.....
Full licenced user level.

Play by the rules, you win all the way around.
Sure you might get away with it for a while, but most come around.
The rules clearly state that the licence is non transferable.

They know who's doing what around here, you're not the first.
We are here to help you make that decision to become a full licenced user.

I hope you take that as good advice.

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 9:05 pm
I am I have ask in the contact support how to buy full version of virtual dj pro, i bought sax-n-dotty thru paypal,The only problem i have is when i try to download any file that's big,i getting bump off line as i dont have dsl aviable,Rick i appreciate your help, i just dont understand some things and i have no problem buying pro version 3.1,Is virtual dj studio 3.1 and virtual dj pro 3.1,are they two different things?You tell me how to purchase the right one and i will do that.

many thanks again, jimmy

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 9:36 pm
I know you're trying Jimmy, got your message.
I didn't realize you were limited on file sizes, yes that might be a problem.

For this reason I wish we didn't have the time problem with shipping, but we do.
You might want to try another internet source that will access your email.
Someone you know has high speed, i'd bet my life on it.
If not, go the other route, it will come.

Refer to the products page for different variations of the program.

Really glad to see you come around Jimmy, it sets a good example for others, and with that you will gain many abilities and loads of knowlege about this killer program.

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 11:09 pm
Rick,check now I'm a registered user,it downloading now, will take awile,please send me your email address as you know mine,so i can get help on karaoke.I can give help on big block pro stock chevy engines or racing boats,were on lake hartwell

Posté Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 11:32 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Jimmy Joe, Welcome as a FULL register User!!!

Posté Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 12:52 am
Jimmy, thats great!
Congradulations.

The Karaoke dude and the video screen is done with flash so I was told.

My blog has my contacts.

Posté Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 6:23 pm
91%