Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Pics and Videos - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

DJKicePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Everyone can pull out the big guns and talk specs on what they have, but has anyone got proof and want to show off? There was someone who posted a video with him playing around with the new Technics CD decks, true muk around but its great to see stuff in action. What setup have you got? wanna share with us ? I would really like to see some pics and videos ay. so come on post post post.... Ill do the same, though i want the new technics but theres a shortage australia wide and nobody seems to be able to get turntables in. Hey do you recon you could post us some my way(1210s or 1200 mk2), tell me how much including shipping ill see what I can sort out. here i can get them about 927 euro or about 1105 USD. let me know

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 4:35 pm

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 5:45 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I will post some pictures of my set in my blog. I try a video with video clips with TCVs too... I don't have a video camera with me, but I can sort it out.

For the Technics, I think in the US are cheaper these TTs. Some stores ships world wide. I reply you if I got one with good prices.

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 5:50 pm
That was me with the true muk. I'll be looking for your video and pics.

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 5:50 pm
@GiraffeHunter

Gee what a setup, pitty you couldnt buy a licence with such a setup. Heh heard the console only comes with a limited licence.... that MUST suck ay :P

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 7:17 pm
thanks acw..... though I will need to get some converter plugs but meh thats the least of my worries, my dads an electrician, he should be able to even change the plugs at the end.

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 7:19 pm
Incorrect Kice. The HDJC comes with a full permanent license for VDJ version 1.09. I know, I have one. I used to showup in the forums as unlicensed user before I bought the full version too, since you have to connect your HDJC system to the Internet in order to register the VDJ - which didn't work for me since I never go online with my VDJ system.

He's right though Hunter,... that is a lot of stuff. I thought I had a tough setup to packup and setup every night!

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 7:21 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Talk about overkill. How many pc's/laptops do you need? lol... nice setup however, you should make up a case for everything.

i'll probably make 1 more vid and show off with my xp10's before I upgrade to something better.

Look for further posts...

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 9:48 pm
One I use for my Friday night gigs,
One I use for software testing and a backup for my gig laptop.
The other is my everyday laptop

I am bouncing audio for recording and shoutcasting multiple bitrate streams, which is why that are all in use. :)

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 10:25 pm
yo im coming home from afgahanstan for r&r(rest and recooperation) and i post some pic of my setup. it consist of the following:
laptop PIV 3.2 /512mb/ 80GB HD/ and running Virtual Dj(of course) and serato scratch live (win xp home edition)
2dns 5000
dnx 1500 mixer
pioneer cmx 3000
Samson SX2800 Stereo Power Amplifier

and some other toy but hey its been six months since i touched it so im ready to get back at again.

DjKboogie

oh yeah my wife supposed to have the denon 3500(pair) for me when i get there to :)

Posté Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 10:46 pm
w00t

Posté Wed 05 Oct 05 @ 10:16 am
nobodys pulling out there guns and showing there setups... interesting..........

Posté Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 11:27 am

Posté Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 5:28 pm
Kice you are right. And nobody is showing off any videos either.

Posté Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 5:47 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
I will try and post some pics soon..but mine is nothing special ..is the point of this to see who has bigger toys or just what people are using? because he who holds the sharpest sword does not mean he can fight.

Posté Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 6:13 pm
Listen2 ,

You’re absolutely right. I think is a good thing to know how other fellows are working VDJ in other set that maybe different than ours.

Posté Thu 06 Oct 05 @ 6:33 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
got a ton of pics of stuff in my blog if your wanna look

think you can just click on the name to the left

Posté Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 2:12 am

Posté Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 4:40 am
ahhhhh beware of the heavy CRTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant wait to finish my setup show you what i go under the hood.

djparadise.... my fear of the wedding dj :P i see some orthodox weddings though heh my background :P Nice setup though...

Xeo meh never went for the numarks but they might be good, I ended up getting 1210's mark 5. I could have got staton st150s higher torque but everybody knows technics and i can sell technics later on easy peasy if i ever want to. Go the 8/8

Posté Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 11:05 am
I plan to update my blog and website soon with pictures of equipment setup. Infact I want to put a whole section on my site entitled "digital dj" - with pics and descriptions of each peice ok kit, DAC controller, laptop, soundcard, hard drive, touchscreen, VDJ etc - and also useful information for anyone that is thinking of getting into it ! - maybe with several warnings about how time & life consuming it all is !

Posté Fri 07 Oct 05 @ 11:29 am
77%