Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Video Line In Support

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Okay, this is going to sound sort of stupid, but please hear me out...

As a KJ (Karaoke Jockey) and a budding VJ/DJ, I still have a LOT of my disks in original CDG format (the conversion takes forever for quality, right? Additionally, I have a LOT of karaoke Laser Disks.

I think it would be great if VDJ could use a "LINE IN" feature for a source... maybe this already exists?

Also to be able to "fade" between them and the Decks would be great. With the cost of TV capture cards, I can't imagine this would be a hard thing to do... also consider being a DJ on New Years Eve and wanting to switch back and fourth between the countdown in Times Square (or pick your place) and playing your own music during the commercials...

I've noticed a lot of bars here (much to my hatred) broadcasting American Idol, I'd love to be able to play music/videos between the show.

For me, I'd plug my Pioneer 808 LD player in. This player plays DVD/VCD/CDG/LD... pretty much anything. Also, I have used it to create "filler" video... slide shows on DVD that puts SOMETHING on the screen while I switch between DJ music or whatever.

My vote would be for Video Line In support, THANKS!

Posté Sun 09 Oct 05 @ 10:03 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
all you need is a cheapo input switch that you can buy from circuit city or something. vdj in one tv reciever / pioneer in other

Posté Mon 10 Oct 05 @ 2:50 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)