Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet disco

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Just wanted to take the moment to thank all the dj that participated in the disco night you all rock. As you no I do have some dj that kind of reminds me of me back in the days lol. dj mannix dj bigg sizzle dj maddsound dj listen2 dj batibiri dj white devil good job all see you next time

Posté Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 2:21 pm
:O !!!! I missed it!!!

shame on me... anyone by any chance recorded it?? If you want I can provide hosting space for it, and we could make it available for downloading.

sp.

Posté Sun 30 Oct 05 @ 10:40 pm
Yeah i second that Bigtonyt, i was home all yesterday doing assignments on the computer and remembered that there was a big disco thing on...
so, to all the Djs yesterday, thanks for making my day. lol
I don't think its possible to record music that is being streamed live... but good thought

any one know when the next big session will be on?

thanks

Posté Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 2:36 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
it is indeed possible torip streamed music as i used to have a software that did it
sorry i cant remember the name

Posté Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 3:01 am
There are numerous software apps that will record a live music stream to disk. WMP is not one of them.

Posté Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 6:58 am
no WMP doesn't do it and niether does Real, or i think Winamp

Posté Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 10:44 am
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
A good soft is HiDownload, but unless you have to record a video stream, you can record whatever pass throught your sound card (WaveOut channel) with an audio editor, like Cool Edit, or WaveLab... or all the others.

Ciao!! :)

Posté Mon 31 Oct 05 @ 11:29 am
DJ ELPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Total Recorder will also record any sound played through the soundcard.

Posté Tue 01 Nov 05 @ 3:50 am
Bigtonyt and all the listeners,

Thank you very much for listening to Virtual Dj Radio's Disco Sessions. It is your support on these forums and supporting the Virtual Dj Radio community that make this program and the music community great.

Tony T, your comments are definitely appreciated by all the VDj's who participated that day. Sometimes we get a little beat up and tired of pushing the envelope when it comes to spinning on the radio, but comments like yours help remind many of us why we always take the time to not only play great music and experiment, but to help inspire future radio VDJ's who are waiting their turn to participate in the next session. Until next time, stay strong!

Gracias!
VDJ Batibiri
Cult Leader
Virtual Dj Radio Member

PS-You can record the Virtual Dj sessions anytime you want with Winamp. Its free. After you download Winamp you can try the free plugin called Streamripper. As long as its for your own personal use you should be okay with recording the stream.

Also, Creative has a free application that comes with their soundcards that does the same thing. This is a great way to record some of the sessions and listen to them later at work or on an MP3 player, sort of like Podcasting.

Tambien, some of the VDJ's themselves re-record their own sessions for their own personal CD collections or to listen in their cars. If you are nice to some of them, who knows, maybe they'll raffle off a mixed CD here or there. LOL!

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 3:08 am
Wow lost of comments that what I like to see the community responds to good thing that people say. That’s what I use to listen to some or the radio dj later is my creative program good luck all

p.s maybe the radio dj can play one hits wonder one day or 80’s music lol

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 4:14 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
80's music, a great memories also, I think it could be schedule... Stay tuned, Batibiri has organize some good session for the future...

"Bravo" for our organizer... DJ Batibiri (aca Shaggy Poet)

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 9:57 am
Also BIG T, thanks for the compliments! Will try to keep it real.

Bring on the 80's!!!

MS

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 1:46 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)