Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet TURN TABLE SYNCHRYNIZATION

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

jzafraPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'M PRETTY NEW TO THE DJ SCENE, I'VE ONLY BEEN DOING IT FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW AND LOVE IT MORE EACH DAY. I WORK STRICTLY FROM MY LAPTOP AND I USE AN EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE FOR ME MUSIC. I ALSO US AN EXTERNAL SOUNDCARD FOR THE SECOND CHANNEL SO I CAN CUE TRU MY MIXER. I'M ALREADY FAMILIAR WITH STANTON'S FINAL SCTRACH PROGRAM AND ARE GETTING READY TO GO TO THAT. HOWEVER, I LOVE VDJ AND HAVE SEEN THAT ON THE SITE THEY SHOW VINYLS WHICH LOOK LIKE THEY CAN DO WHAT FINAL SCTRACH CAN. SO MY QUESTION IS WHETHER OR NOT I HAVE THE ABILITY TO USE VDJ TO SYNCRHINIZE MY TURNTBABLES TO MY PC TO PLAY FROM THE WAX BUT USE MY MP3'S? SORRY IF IT'S A STUPID QUESTION BUT I'M TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 3:57 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 9:52 am
Wow, man I just saw the video and the truth is I wasn't at home and the computer I used had no sound, which killed me at the moment. But I'm going straight home to listen because that is exactly what I wanted to know and wanted to see, that is just the coolest, fucking thing I have seen. Fuck Final Scratch now, I've made me decision already and acw_dj, your answer couldn't have been any more clear even if you spent the last ten years trying to explain it to me. That said more than 1000 words. Yo, I knew VDJ was f**king awesome but the fact that I could do all that now with the program and on top of that use it on my turntables is mind blowing.

My next question would be, how do I set that all up, is it complicated and what would I need. If you could hook me up with this info it would be really great.

Once again thanks for taking the time to answer my stupid question (:p)

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 7:07 pm
arjunaPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 7:22 pm
One Vote for the commercial... ;-), Anything you need to have the power in your hands with VDJ Zafra... just ask.

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 10:13 pm
Yo, once again thank you so much you are like a magic ball, I ask the questions and you give me the answer with pictures. Aewsome, and simple. Now I was lookin at the sound card and found out that there is the MAYA 44 USB SOUNDCARD AND THE GIGAPORT AG 8 CHANNEL for a few dollars more. What would you suggest I get?

Posté Wed 02 Nov 05 @ 11:01 pm

Posté Thu 03 Nov 05 @ 3:37 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)