Forum: General Discussion - Topic: Windows Media Player

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general*
This a general discussion forum, please be polite and speak with respect. Before posting, please read the forum rules and FAQ. If you are experiencing technical issues or protection errors please contact Service Support.

(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Unlicensed users cannot write personal Email, Facebook, Skype, Phone number or any other personal contact details in the forum.
VirtualDJ forums
General Discussion
Windows Media Player

Auteur - Sujet Windows Media Player -

Rory05
PRO Infinity
Member since 2005

Posté Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 10:46 pm
Hi,

Quick question, I just can't figure it out! How do you transfer an album which you have saved in media player to your "My Music" folder?! I'm at a complete loss!! Please someone help me! Im running windows XP btw.

Cheers,
Rory

djdad
PRO Infinity
Member since 2005

Senior staff
Posté Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 1:23 am
If i understood well, you rip a Cd album with Windows Media Player and you cannot locate the album with your Explorer.
If this is your problem go to the menu of WMpalyer go ..Tools (or something simmilar, sorry i use a Greek Language version of XP) then Options and then choose Copy music, files or something like this. There you will find and change if you like the path where Media Player puts your mp3s.
I hope that helped.

Rory05
PRO Infinity
Member since 2005

Posté Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 10:38 pm
Cheers mate! I figured it out.