Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet rip vinyl help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am trying to rip some vinyl to mp3, i am playing it straight through my maya 44 usb from ttx1 turntable- it sounds alright when playing it- but when i play the recording it sounds REALLY crackly and fuzzy.
Also im thinking when my tcv finally arrives, i was thinking this may cause problems with that too.

can anyone help?

Re-Evolution

Posté Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 7:05 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
capdownlondon,

The RIAA preamp in VDJ isn't that good for ripping our music. I recommend you to use your mixer. Connect your turntable to the phono input in your mixer, then connect the master out of your mixer to your LINE IN input in your PC soundcard.

You can select the sound source of your RipVynil program. You will get a better sound and also you can give a little help to your song using the EQ in the mixer.

Good Luck!

Posté Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:00 pm
Failing that, if you happen to have a coaxial digital input to your soundcard, plug a phono connector from the Digital output of the TTX1 to the Digital input of the soundcard.

OR you could always use an MP3 encoding MP3 player jukebox (such as an iRiver iHP120 or 340) to do the job, like I have done. The resulted MP3's sound wonderful - as if they were vinyl!!!

Posté Sat 26 Nov 05 @ 2:29 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)