Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet FOR SALE ON EBAY- MY MAYA 44 USB

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

leeroyPRO InfinityMember since 2005

Posté Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 11:24 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
where did you get the time coded vinyl from.........................

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:32 am
Why are you selling it I wonder?

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 2:01 am
probably for the same reason i'm selling three of mine.... The sound quality is sub-par, better than on-board, but not as good as an echo indigo dj, or gigaport......they're flaky, and they need their own usb port.....

for the money, there are far better cards....

this is just one of the cheapest multi channel asio cards....

-Steve

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:19 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
but have you even seen VDJ not work with one, they are the mainstay of VDJ sound cards, they will be the ones used by the dev team to develop the program so you can be pretty sure that itl work flawlesly. for the price it is a good option tho. after all you get what you pay for.............

Posté Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 1:04 pm
Whats wrong with the sound quality ???? Mine sounds fantastic !

Posté Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 6:31 pm
the signal to noise, and sampling quality are not as good as a better card....

read any pro audio help site.... it's definitely better than a creative labs card, but the maya 44 USB is not known as a high quality card in the pro audio community... it's regarded as lower end....

I can hear a huge side by side difference compared to my echo indigo dj cards....

bigger fatter bass, hotter output, non existent noise floor....

that's all.... it'll do, it's just not the first choice of professionals....

-Steve

Posté Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 8:22 pm
so put us on where you buy this echo card, by the way ihave a hum in my sound system actually all four of them that i use at the same location in the sound channel only,go up with the slider gets louder,down with the slider gets lower.....i use three different toshiba osmos laptops,same on all three,use maya ex7,usb,creative usb and no usd at all...hum thru speakers in sound channel only...any solution?

Posté Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:35 am
your hum is one of three things.....volume controls up too high, a loose ground wire or too many power cords running over each other and the speaker wires.

Posté Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 1:57 pm
Hi
Check if your mic setting is not up that where you maybe getting your hum from,only a suggestion!

Posté Fri 25 Nov 05 @ 5:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)