Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet How many computers can I use Virtual DJ on

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi

I just wanted to check how many computers it is legal to run Virtual DJ on.

I recently bought and tried PCDJ ( not at all impressed ) which allows installation on two, so that you can use it on a main computer at home and a laptop for gigs.

Not sure about VDJ

Andy

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 11:28 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Their,
It's as many computers that belong to you that are operated by mainly you, i.e you don't use it on a school network or rent computers out with the software loaded on them.

So if you have 10 computers in your house, then knock yourself out, but I'd have mine on two, like you said, main system and back-up.

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 11:37 am
as far AS i know you can install on theoretically any numbers of computers but you must be the only one who uses it. I personally have one copy in my laptop, one at my computer at work and one at parent's house when i came there to sleep after weekend gig and read the forum. It's good that i can test new things and help people on forum when i can directly start VDJ and not wait until a came home to my notebook.

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 11:43 am
lol bagpuss, nextime i won't open all unread topics in new windows. and will notice that you replyed before I start to reply :-) you are faster ....

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 11:45 am
hehe, it's all good bro :).

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:05 pm
Hi All
Thanks Guys for quick replies.

This is a great forum.

By the way, is it considered impolite to criticise pcdj on the VDJ forum, because I'm having to hold myself back from writing up my bad experience of this?

Andy

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:10 pm
Hi again Mate,
We live in a Deomocracy, so name and shame as much as you like.

Although it's not advisable to verbally pull VDJ apart, but most comments seen as negative here are merely contsructive criticism.

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:50 pm
Thanks Bagpuss

I will put together a fair description of my problems with PCDJ and post it as a new thread over the next few days.

It might help inform some people.

I can't wait to try my DAC-3 with Virtual DJ tonight.

Cheers

Andy

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:55 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)