Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet TimeCoded Vinyls - any other way to buy them ?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi,
I just wondering If It's possible to order TimeCoded Vinyl by some other way. I have VISA ELECTRON card but it's not working, It says:

We were unable to verify this credit card through our card validation process. To proceed with checkout, please verify the information you entered is correct or try a different card.

I want the TCV but I don't see how. :'(((

C ya !

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 2:22 pm
DJ Rainbow, welcome! you wont find a more helpfull comunity than here!

The only way i could do it was by getting someone else to purchase the vinyls on my behalfd with there credit card (i dont have one all together!)

its easy! just give them the cash, and the web address details and literally within 5 minutes you done! and in about 14 days you spinning away!! thats roughly how long it took them to get to south africa where i am!

hope that helps?!?

oh ! and dont forget to look at getting a licenced full version! soon! the support you will get here will be worth the investment alone!!

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 2:41 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
From one no licence user to another no licence user that is.........lol

Great advice, keep it coming.

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 3:08 pm
our job is done!!! lol

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 3:22 pm
"oh ! and dont forget to look at getting a licenced full version! soon! the support you will get here will be worth the investment alone!!"
Couldn't have said it better myself, right spider 911? :)

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 5:21 pm
That's nice you're laughting... very funny. But I asking again... Is there ANY possibility to order TCVs ? I've got an account but not with VISA, EUROCARD, MASTERCARD etc.

Please help me... :'(

C ya !

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 5:52 pm
Just came to my attention... Is It possible to do wire transfer from one bank account (my) to Atomix Production's account ?

Help...

C ya !

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 5:59 pm
if there's no other choice i can help you out with my VISA card, but i am not sure whether they deliver to czech republic :-)

if you are able to move $$$ to my account in slovakia

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 6:31 pm
It's OK now, my mom just payed it with her MASTER CARD. So, how long It takes when my TCV arrives ? ;-)

C ya !

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 10:14 pm
anywhere between 2-4 weeks. I received them approx 17 days after purchase.

Posté Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 10:20 pm
yup yup !! from one non to another ! ha ha ! - what can i say when you good......you good!

DJ GAUGE - trust me! you boys and girls will always be needed and valued!
ANTILION - what can i say! great minds think alike!! but i was honestly just being honest! the advice and this comunity it is so worth the $ ! :)

spider 911

Posté Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 2:39 pm
The community has saved my sanity, and so has virtual dj. "just check my wallpaper on the downloads page" i spend 12 hours a day on the forums, i hope this community/software can make others as happy as it does me

Posté Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 2:44 pm
every day brother, every single day!

Posté Thu 24 Nov 05 @ 3:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)