Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet who says you can't scratch with mouse?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

check this out.

no mixer no hardware, mouse and keyboard shortcuts

ftp://vdj:user@ubrendorn.mine.nu/scratch%20practice.mp3
thanks
- gauge

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 4:46 pm
Pretty impressive stuff for using only a mouse and keyboard!

Props to you Gauge.

DJ White Devil

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:03 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
i can't listen2 it now at work but i would imagine if you used a cue point to return scratch point back it might be easier, plus if it was looped it can help too. It not impossible just more like 3 the hard way ;) how was this done, just a mouse and keyborad shortcut/scratch fade???

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:05 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This is cool, probably just about the most fun one can have with a keyboard and a mouse :)

Nicolas

(glad to see you're safe, shit looks like it has been going downhill lately over there and I couldn't help but be worried about you. so post often!)

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:06 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Props Guage....you surprised me. I've listened to some others folks give it a shot with mouse and keyboard...your's didn't really sound like it was done that way.

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:27 pm
L2 i dont use cue points just mouse and keyboard for crossfader

thanks whit devil and DJeJ

bambi i should be home in a month

look forward to the radio lol

scouts honor all mouse and keyboard shortcuts, check my blog to see my setup lol

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 5:29 pm
Very impressive indeed. Gauge, you need a real controller when you get back stateside. You'll go crazy with it.

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 6:15 pm
thx, i plan on hercules dj console mk2, i know i know its not touch sensitive but i will stick with the mouse and just use the X fader and adjust the CF curves. until i can afford TT and mixer, apparently i'm supposed to buy a pioneer 909 lol

Posté Tue 06 Dec 05 @ 6:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)