Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet VDJ recording to 2 stereo tracks simultaneously for mix down

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

rpradoPRO InfinityMember since 2005

How about the VDJ team consider to add a function in future version to record 2 stereo tracks simutanously, one stereo track from each deck of VDJ and enable the user to mix down from them. During the mix down session, the user focus on controlling the faders and effects while recording to the final "perfect mix".

For details, please refer to the following link :
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/44391/General_Discussion/Making_the_perfect_mix_CD___Takes___Edits.html?highlight=artimix

I have seen from another thread that someone argue that VDJ is ONLY for live performance use but I think VDJ is for "DJ" use. I think VDJ team should study the processes of how DJs do their work and from that point, plan their direction for future development of VDJ to help DJs to work more easily and more efficiently.

I have explained in the beginning of this thread on why dj need to "produce" perfect mix CD and hope VDJ team can see my point of view. I am addicted to using VDJ and would like it to help me to "produce" the perfect mix.

Thanks again

Cheers

dj Artimix

Posté Tue 03 Jan 06 @ 9:57 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
For me it's good to REC only one big file in mp3 but with the relative cue file linked to the crossfader to burn in a audio cd with the track separated.

Posté Sun 15 Jan 06 @ 1:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)